Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starlight123

As usual its the girl's fault and men are just habit of nature and can't help themselves if a girl shows her flesh a bit.

I am sorry but that is quite offensive..

As I said, my full sympathies r with the unfortunate girl who suffered at the hands of the beasts. I want the culprits to be served stringest punishment.
There's nothing offensive in advising girls to refrain from exposing their bodies. In fact, this is the whole philosophy behind the pardah (veil) system. Dunno ur religion but can't help if u find it offensive.
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

As I said, my full sympathies r with the unfortunate girl who suffered at the hands of the beasts. I want the culprits to be served stringest punishment.
There's nothing offensive in advising girls to refrain from exposing their bodies. In fact, this is the whole philosophy behind the pardah (veil) system. Dunno ur religion but can't help if u find it offensive.

Religion has nothing do it but the attitude that women ask for it if they show flesh..

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such a culprits should be hanged r shot at tat moment, wats use of such worst fellows in tis society...
liipsa thumbnail
more than anything else,its the mindset of people which need to be changed..otherwise whether the woman is scantily dressed or fully covered..they will always be prone to such incidents.
billaway thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankyou for sharing. Very well said by Pooja!... Its really sad to hear incidents like this still ocurring. Pray to God that he gives the girl and her family strength and courage to live through this hard time. Hope no other girl should be subject to such horrific and inhumane incidents. God bless.Edited by billaway - 11 years ago
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤢

those who did that

inshallah god will punish them

ameeen
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shameful incident!! ðŸ¤¢ 
They really deserve to be hanged!!!!!