Frequent Posters

ABlank90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: heer_85

lovely update Nisha
loved sister conv it was very sweet
Madhvi is against it n thought khanak is not shaan's type
when she comes to knw her ladla is fida on khanak will c madhvi reaction can't wait for dat lolzzz
kya shaan itni betabi khanak se milneki heheheh
he is looking for her n got to knw she is out with friend friday nite
shaan wanted to knw where she has gone with her friend    wow!! Mr betab lolzzz
Alpana want to chit chat with him dats great lets wat they will talk about
is update ke baad can't wait update soon

Thanks Heer! 
Shaan is confused and betaab. Such an interesting combination when it comes to guys, no? πŸ˜› Why should girls face all the confusion?

ABlank90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ktym

lovely update...

wow something big means they will definitely come to a conclusion or wat???

will be waiting for the next update...

Thanks. Let's see πŸ˜‰
ABlank90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaisyjazz

very nice😊 

loved the fun conv of sis's
loved shan searching for khanak
eagerly waiting for next wat is coming up next hmm?πŸ˜‰

Thanks Jalis! πŸ˜Š
ABlank90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snigdhanagar

loved sisters chit chat...hayeee shaan searching fr khanak...😳

update soon...😊

Thanks! πŸ˜Š
ABlank90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ktymfan

luviNG D flow oF sTORY...of shanak...of aRranged marrigE...OF tWO people faR faR distant iN iDeoloGy...of d protagonists family background u r portraYing...of how our shanak presented themselves...of eAch n every ThinG u wanT tO show Through thIs FF...mindblowing nisha..:... waiting for some shanak interaction outsiDe jadeja house...

Thank you so much for your comment Saroj! 
I really am glad to know that you've understood the story so well and have looked beyond just the surface. Means a lot! πŸ˜ƒ
ABlank90 thumbnail
Part 24

Shaantanu checked his watch again. 8:30 pm. Khanak was still out and here Natasha just texted him if he'd like to catch up at a bar.
Sure why not Shaan? Khanak is having a good time and tere pass bhi time kill karne ka bahana aa gaya hai.
He texted her back, replying in the affirmative.

When Shaan and Natasha entered the bar, Shaan literally felt as if he was in Mumbai. Natasha, catching onto his confusion, said:
"Meine kaha tha na you'll feel at home. This bar is mostly frequented by Indians and people from the subcontinent area. Bohat kam goray milein ge tumhein yahan."
"Are you sure this is a good place Natasha. I mean, we can go some place else if you want. I don't mind going to a bar with few Indians. After all, hum Mumbai mein thori na hein."
"Nai nai this is perfect. Ab aa gae hein tou yahi theek hai."

As soon as the two had ordered their drinks and had started chatting up the background song changed to one most of us are humming these days. A man's voice told everyone that he was dedicating the song to one of the most special women in his life. A woman he felt incomplete about.

Shaantanu could just see the side frame of the man and subconsciously his mind followed the man to the dancefloor where he met with a girl of medium height. The disco lights made it difficult to see who the two were but his eyes remained trained on them as the song took up pace.

Chadi mujhe yaari teri aisi
Jaise daaru desi
Khatti meethi batein hain nashe si
Jaise daaru desi
Jaise daaru desi
Jaise daaru desi

The two were dancing freely as if they had known each other for years. He looked at the comfort with which the girl, most probably Indian like the guy, swayed to the music and let her hands make circles in the air. The two danced in modestly. No public display of affection. No desperation. Shaantanu wondered whether that was how Khanak would dance with him if they ever got to that point. With Alpana Aunty on his side, he could see that dream coming true.

As the light changed colours and the girl swirled Shaantanu was struck by lightning!
Ladkhadane lagi mushkurane lagi
Bewajaah har jagaah aane jaane lagi
Tu mujhe main tujhe
Jo bhi ho dil me woh khul ke bataane lagi

The girl resembled Khanak! Head to toe- Khanak! Shaan rubbed his eyes and looked again. Khanak! She was humming and dancing with the Indian guy who had just called her the most important woman in his life!

"Shaan!" Natasha snapped her fingers in front of Shaan's eyes. "Shaaan!"
"Huh?" Taking a sip of his drink, Shaan excused himself and went to the dancefloor.
He wasn't sure of what he was going to do but this much he knew- he couldn't just sit around and watch Khanak dance with any other man. Not before he knew what was in Khanak's heart at least.

With purpose he walked to the dance floor and stood in front of Khanak and the man.

Jaise daaru desi

Now that he was closer, he could make out what the guys looked like. Surprisingly enough, it was the same man he had seen a few days ago talking up to Alpana- Sameer!

Jaise daaru desi

The two men noticed each other and cordially shook hands. Sameer swiftly made Shaan a part of their dance and soon the trio was humming and dancing along to the tune.

Waqt bhi sarfira sa lage 
Bhaagta saa rahe har jage
Waqt ko in dino sujhne hai lagi dillagi
Ho, yaariyaan gadiyaan jab huyee
Mastiyaan sastiyaan tab hui
Aaj kal marziyon ki jagah se thhagi zindegi

Shaan noticed Khanak had become a bit timid with her dance steps. She seemed hesitant and a bit unsure. This frustrated him to no extent. Who was this Sameer guy anyway? And why does Khanak seem to be so close to him? 

Not one to be left behind, Natasha spotted the three and came over to join them. Not much of an introduction was made but as the four started dancing, Shaantanu made up his mind to make most of the situation. Khanak was dancing and he didn't know when he'd find her like this again.

Sath hum jo chale
Ban gaye kaafilein
Aur koi hamen ab mile na mile
Mauj hai roz hai..
Roke se bhi naa ye rukte kabhi silsile (Come on, come on)
Jaise daaru desi
Jaise daaru desi

Sameer and Natasha seemed to be engrossed in their own moves. No doubt both were good dancers. Shaan noticed Khanak slowing down with her moves. He moved closer to her and tried to sync their moves to make her feel more comfortable.
Hai chadi hai chadi iss kadar
Ghumti jhumti har dagar
Befikar befikar saa lage zindegi ka safar
Yaar ko yaar ki hai khabar
Pyaar se pyaar si baat kar
Yei Jahan hai jahan
Hum rahein ab woh hi umr bhar

Shaan started moving in a circle to encourage Khanak to move with him. The frustration was still building inside him but he wanted to make Khanak feel as if she could trust him. That she could dance with him. That they could dance and still not feel awkward.

Dhup ko thaam ke chal pade na thake
Fursaton mein rahe, kaam ho naam ke
Befikar befikar subhaa suhaanee ho khali ho pal sham ke
Jaise daaru desi
Jaise daru desi
Ladkhadane lagi mushkurane lagi
Bebajaah har jagaah aane jaane lagi
Tu mujhe main tujhe
Jo bhi ho dil me woh khul ke bataane lagi

By the end of the song Khanak seemed quite a bit at ease with Shaantanu though she was still not the chirpy Khanak Shaan knew and was so fond of.

While Shaan was busy studying Khanak, the group had somehow decided that they would dine together at a restaurant nearby.
"Tum log chalo, Khanak and I will just follow you in a moment," said Sameer as soon as the four were about to leave.
"Yeah sure!" said Natasha and ushered Shaan to come with her.

Just before leaving the bar, Shaan looked behind to see Khanak. Yes, she was there. Going away, off the dance floor with Sameer leading her by holding her hand.

Phew guys! Here is the "interesting" thing I talked about! Fingers crossed for what you guys have to say! πŸ˜•
Edited by ABlank90 - 11 years ago
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hoollaaa Nisha...!! :D

Ouch! Now that was a REAL twist!
One more point.., i knew from the beginning that sameer would have a very imp role in Khanak's life..and ..its gonna pay a way for some misunderstanding b/w two..!!! I guess!πŸ€”
OMG! Am dying to see that REAL jealousy..!!😳😳

The way, Shaan was crowding Khanak..wanting to make her feel comfortable..,ws just imagining the scenario and was quite funny!πŸ˜†

And I LOVE Daru desi! Awesome...and super cool song!❀️
Lovely selection!

Cont.sooon!
ABlank90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx-Shama-xX

Hoollaaa Nisha...!! :D

Ouch! Now that was a REAL twist!
One more point.., i knew from the beginning that sameer would have a very imp role in Khanak's life..and ..its gonna pay a way for some misunderstanding b/w two..!!! I guess!πŸ€”
OMG! Am dying to see that REAL jealousy..!!😳😳

The way, Shaan was crowding Khanak..wanting to make her feel comfortable..,ws just imagining the scenario and was quite funny!πŸ˜†

And I LOVE Daru desi! Awesome...and super cool song!❀️
Lovely selection!

Cont.sooon!

Haha...thanks a lot Shama! πŸ˜ƒ
Sameer is really important to Khanak and I'm dying to write more about him. Alas, I'd have to wait. :/

Hahah...yes, poor Shaan was trying his best to make Khanak feel comfortable after barging in on her dance! πŸ˜†

Glad you liked the song selection! 😊 
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dhinchak dhinchak dhinchak !!!
i love daru desi and tumhi ho bandhu also
anyways coming to the update WOW!!! wat a twist man
sameer and khanak hmmm i m predicting many things on who can sameer be to khanak and that too very imp person in his life
i think dono best friends honge even best friends r very much imp in our lifes my best friend is very very imp in my life she is like my sister love her😊
and loved the shan's jealousy i always feel happy wen shan is jealous bcoz he cant c khanak with any other man hahahaLOLπŸ˜†
now eagerly waiting the for next for thier dinner i think shan is going to eat khanak as his dinner LOLπŸ˜†
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooow loved it, plz make them stay together hate wen its confusion loool
only have time to write this loool xxxEdited by aasma1 - 11 years ago