thanks for sharing Nainu, Yami was at the 5th Boroplus Gold Awards and even won an award, guess it was for the Tellywood- Bollywood debut or something:
She looks stunning!
Congrats Yami !!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
t4s :)
lol Aysha I know u like her hun ...u didnt have to say it twice 🤣
only kidding 😉
the saree reminds me of my farewell at uni where we had to wear sarees and I had chosen this cobination but mine was more turquoise and dark blue :) and even I was given an award 😳
the saree reminds me of my farewell at uni where we had to wear sarees and I had chosen this combination but mine was more turquoise and dark blue :) and even I was given an award 😳
'Vicky Donor' actress Yami Gautam attended the 5th Gold Awards yesterday.
The lovely actress wore a blue two tone traditional Indian saree, with a gold border. A part of me really likes the look, cos frankly traditional sarees look amazing on anyone and everyone. The other half thinks that the look is aging her. Wish she had added some stunning earrings to jazz up the look.
What do you think? Chic or Freak?