Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Could it be that Jeet was not always as responsible and upstanding as he used to be?

Could it be that Jeet was in the "Pindu" gang and was a rowdy guy and ran away from that life, and his family was pissed cause he ran from the 'family business'.

That would be cool

As for Sunny...its kind of confusing , cause wouldn't Sweety know that Sunny is not Jeets and Pinkys real kid? Pinky tells Sweety everything! and Lucky Ji would find out cause Sweety would not keep it to herself

I think Sunny is Jeets and Pinkys child...he looks a lot like Jeet..and it would change the dynamic of the show if he were not their child

Sunny is their only son, so I think it has something to do with that..cause they ignored Raavi or Rashi...maybe Sunny babu has inherited something from his grandfather or something...

who knows...

this show rocks :)

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really doubt that sunny is adopted or not..don't think they would introduce such twist
let's wait and watch

hey sweety how r u??kyun nai dekhti yeh show bhai its still good than many other shows😊
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: aru_86

i really doubt that sunny is adopted or not..don't think they would introduce such twist
let's wait and watch

hey sweety how r u??kyun nai dekhti yeh show bhai its still good than many other shows😊

I am good...Raavi bahut irritate krti h.😡Soch rahi hoon show dekhna start kar dun ab😳