Where's Arnav in Relationship

Niva1 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
I think the most important part of their relationship today is that Arnav has understood that Khushi is important in his life, he knows he loves her and that he wants to be with her - BUT, BUT, BUT He still does not realize her full importance in his heart, in his life.

She has always been available to him, as they say "the true value of a person is only realized when that person has left you" - I think this is exactly the case of ASR. He doesn't feel that Khushi can leave him, he doesn't even consider that scenario - it would be so ridiculous from his point of view - just like our mills and boons heroes.

I want Khushi to leave - I want him to know that she is not the readily available. I want him to realize that he can'r just loose his cool all the time and then expect her to understand. Khushi's selflessness has to be reciprocated. She need that undying devotion, and ASR hasn't realized that he would like to give it to her.

From his point of view, he still seems to be in the beginning phase of his love, where there has been no reflection at all.


Give your valuable points amigos.
Edited by shlvrv_Niva - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

1

Views

673

Users

1

Likes

4

Frequent Posters

Niva1 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
What I absolutely wasted my valuable internet data for something not required - fuminggg


Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno · 1 months ago

What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".