Itani Kamyaabi, itani shoharrat aur itane inam pane ke baad bhi Himmy bhaiyya udas kyu hai?... Let your comments flow in............
Itani Kamyaabi, itani shoharrat aur itane inam pane ke baad bhi Himmy bhaiyya udas kyu hai?... Let your comments flow in............
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ritika24
why does Himesh look sad all the time? 😕
As I said in the comments in the photographs -- lagata hai unhone kasam khayee hai ki hum phirase hasenge nahi...it is all part of the serious rock star image building....😆 😆
Enjoy the fabulous expression on Himmy Bhaiyya's face!
Tired Naareee he is thinking of new innovative sound method for his new music album..... 😃
Himesh Reshammiya, in his early days he used to smile but what happen now why he is so SAD all the times.
Shut Up and Listen to my Music,I Knows Whats Best For you people.!!!!!!!
Nareeeee mohini-ji
I remember Himeshji during the early rounds of C2005 (before donning the rockstar image).... he used to look so fresh, so sweet and had all the smile on his face, he used to exchanges jokes with Ismail-ji, Jatin-ji..... ab pata nahi kya hua unhe.....kamyaabi, shahorrat aur inam insan ke chehare pe khushi, raunak aur muskan late hai....humare Himesh-ji ke saath sub kuch ulta hi ho gaya....😭 .............😆 😆
Himesh Reshammiya, in his early days he used to smile but what happen now why he is so SAD all the times.
Shut Up and Listen to my Music,I Knows Whats Best For you people.!!!!!!!
Ahhh Shut up but I shut my ears …..I still remembered the three-monkey's techings.