Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
oh no... he found a better alternative... told me his feet are feeling restless, so if I could just massage them so that he can sleep...really I must tell u these guys na...
Originally posted by: saucechips
hahaha!! he said that? REFUSE!!!😆
naaa, can't!!! he lets me watch BS & drool over him in his ASR/Arnav avtaar, fill him up on incessant ISPKKND trivia gathered from IF & FB, run around the house like a headless chicken finishing up housework so that I can watch the serial & all it's re runs without cribbing about the remote, knows my obsession with the serial & still doesn't say anything (much)...so I can't say no to him...❤️