Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TISA07

Pheww. . . read all the previous updates that i missed.πŸ‘πŸΌcarry on girl. . awesome

That's great!! Glad you're liking it dear!

Thank you! :D
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tyro

good to know that she is fine...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

Yes.. glad you liked it :) Updating soon.. 

Originally posted by: love-piya-abhay

just amazing up date dear ...

Thank you so much!!
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

thanks dear 4 such a lovely part and early update and also for make us remember dat party nite and pia's crazyness

My pleasure 😳 Yes, no problem for that :D

Originally posted by: --peehu--

nice update. Loved it

Thank you! 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

Awesome update love it piya jaag gaye 

Thanks di! Yes, she's up :D

Originally posted by: ashu1909

nice update khusi.its so nice that piya is out of danger.what is mystry of piya and abhay past please reveal it soon.

Thanks!! She is out and past coming in next update πŸ˜ƒ
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

Amazing update!!πŸ‘

Thanks! 😳

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Amazing dear, loved it.
Omg abhiya moments were so cute.
Plz update next part soon.

Thank you so much dear!! Glad you are liking the scenes. Next part coming in few minutes...
-Araina- thumbnail
Here goes the next update!!

"Done," he said and was out of the room in no time. He didn't want to tolerate any of her craziness later on if he was a bit late. He was really worried for her and she had to take food on time to get better as fast as possible.

Chapter 23

Pia sat patiently on the bed as she kept on stealing glances at the door, hoping Abhay would barge in any second. It had only been around five minutes since Abhay left but uneasiness already started flowing through her. She wanted him to stay in front of her at all times. She played with her hair to distract her mind but her thought kept on drifting back to Abhay. Abhay' Abhay' Abhay' and only Abhay..!

Minutes later, she slammed her head for constantly thinking about him. But his face' the smile on his face' everything about him would just not stop haunting her. She remembered very well what she had said to him before she fell unconscious. The thought of saying it again to him made her blush deep.

The worry and love she had seen in his eyes for her in that one second meant a lot to her! She wondered if he knew. And again, her thoughts went on a wild trip as a past event flashed in front of her eyes. It was a blurred vision and she couldn't seem to grasp the clear image. She tilted her head towards the ceiling, resting it on the bed's shoulder to give her head some rest.

Abhay had quietly opened the door thinking she must be sleeping. But when he entered, he saw a glint of worry on her face and rushed to her. "Pia, are you alright? Is your head hurting? Shall I call the doctor?"

He fired a question at her one after another. She had only enough time to open her eyes and he has started! She tried to calm him down by cutting him. "Relax Abhay' I'm fine. I've been trying to not think about it but something about it is making me curious. So it was just a headache as I was stressing to remember. Nothing major. Did you get my food?"

Abhay wasn't satisfied but nevertheless, he replied, "Yea' here." He took it out on a plate quickly and she took it from his hand as he was lost in thoughts. She started eating and he asked out of blue, "What were you thinking about?"

"Huh?" Pia asked while chewing.

He elaborated. "What were you thinking about that it hurt your head?"

"Oh that." She paused to gulp the food down and continued. "Actually' I've been wanting to ask you this. When I gained consciousness, I had a few glimpses. Everything is blurred and I can't see clearly'. I see cars' people running' blood' lots and lots of blood' a girl leaning over the body' yelling' crying for help' screaming'"

The horror pictures were coming back in her mind as she spoke. She finally stopped and shut her eyes tight, not wanting to let another image flash across her head. Her head pounded like it would explode. Abhay was immediately on his feet and calming her head to make her feel better.

"Don't think about it. The more you think about it, it'll hurt you more. Maybe it was just a bad dream you were having. Nothing more' Finish eating dinner." He said to her, patting her hair and making her feel better.

She nodded hoping it was just a nightmare. When she was done, Abhay helped her lay down and fixed the pillow behind her. Pulling the blanket up to her face, he asked her to rest. He was about to leave when she held his hand by his wrist and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Just home' Maya has been very worried about you' I'll send her here and you both spend some time. I even have some work to do."

She nodded, reality getting to her. Even though she has seen the care for her in his eyes; even when she had told him she loved him; she still remembered Abhay saying that words to Maya. She didn't know what would happen next. For the time being, she closed her eyes to give them rest and didn't realize when he drifted off to sleep.

Maya opened the door to see Pia sleeping. She smiled and walked back out of the door, not wanting to disturb her sleep. She had decided to clear the misunderstanding but Pia was asleep'

Again, minutes later, the same flashes came back to Pia and she started heaving and sweating. She sat up throwing her eyes open. Her hands immediately went to hold the pendant around her neck. When she was clam, she realized what she was holding on to and looked at it. A confinement took over her face as she tried to remember how she had that necklace and who gave it to her.

Looking at it, she felt secured in a way and she found that strange. She somehow felt as if the necklace was connected to the flashes she was having and now she was sure that the flashes weren't of a nightmare. Something had happened in reality and she wanted to know what. She had a feeling Abhay knew about it and waited impatiently for him to get back. She didn't even see Maya around to ask where he is.

Hours later, Abhay walked in the door. Maya had already informed him that she didn't talk to Pia as she was sleeping when she got there. Maya had returned home to finish her assignment. Abhay started speaking at once as he walked in.

"Hey Pia, great, you're awake. See, I just met the doctor and she's said you can go home in an hour. Isn't that awesome?! Now come on, get ready. At least you won't have to eat the hospitals -."

His voice froze as Pia cut him and straight away asked, "Abhay, how gave me this necklace and when?"

He didn't reply as he was held with shock. Overcoming it seconds later, he lied not looking at Pia, "What are you talking about? How am I to know?"

She got down from bed and walked up to look at him. "Abhay, stop lying. You're terrible at it. I know you know how I have this pendant and necklace. Please tell me. I know you know it. It makes me feel as if it's connected to something really important. I just don't know what' The flashes aren't from a nightmare either. They've happened' In reality'Tell me Abhay."

Abhay replied in a croaky voice, "Pia, it's just a delusion. This is just a necklace and I guess you just like it so you wear it all the time. And there are times when you feel that nightmares are real. But you're forgetting that they seem real only because you get scared from them. Just relax and don't think about such things."

She could see right in his eyes that he was hiding something. Something that he thought would hurt her. But she wanted to know. She pestered him for the truth. "Abhay, why are you lying? What is it that you're not telling me? Please tell me! I have to know now."

Abhay turned his body again to avoid looking at her. She turned him around holding his elbow and pleaded' "Please' it's important for me to know who gave it to me."

Silence followed. He looked into her eyes and she felt as if any second, he would give in and tell her the truth. Indeed, seconds later, he returned the response. "I did."

He continued gazing at her and though she wanted to believe what he was saying, she couldn't. A part inside of her deep down was telling her that he was still lying. The more she kept looking into his eyes, the more she knew he had lied again. It wasn't him who gave her the necklace. The thought continued to prick her. Why is he still lying to me?

She remained silent nevertheless. She was really eager to know but if he was lying, there had to be a reason behind it. She wanted to know why he was lying. And she also knew that if she just kept on asking at that moment, he wouldn't tell her the truth. She decided to wait and made him believe that she believed her.

She nodded and exited the door. Abhay watched her leave and regretfully thought back. "I'm sorry Pia'Forgive me for lying. I just cannot tell you when you're already hurt right now." He walked out as well.

Dinner time came and Abhay walked in Pia's room to give her dinner. He had refused her from coming out of the room. The doctor had surely allowed her to come home but being protective, Abhay didn't want to take any chances and wanted Pia to rest for a day more. She silently ate and only replied in short words to whatever Abhay asked.

By now, he had made out that she was upset with him and was giving him the silent treatment. Fed up of her quietness and yearning to hear her chirpy voice, he sat in front of her on the bed and asked, "What's wrong? Why are you not talking to me?"

"You know why." She said and put another spoonful of food in her mouth.

He sighed. "And I told you' I had given you that necklace."

Pia broke her silent treatment and asked back angrily, "Oh really? Is that why you were pretending to not know about it when I first asked? If you had given it to me, why hide that? And when exactly did you give it to me? I've had it before I met you at that party. Sure enough your ghost didn't give it to me!!"

"Pia, there's a lot you don't know'"

"Then TELL ME GOD DAMN IT!!" she yelled out, getting up. He was surprised at her choice of words but couldn't blame her. He calmly walked up behind her and turned her around. He opened his mouth to speak but she cut him off, "Don't say anything if it's not going to be the truth. I'm not interested in any more lies."

"Pia'" he called her as he had nothing else to say. She didn't want to hear the lie and he couldn't tell her the truth. A big dilemma he was caught up with.

She showed him the stop sign with her hands and said, "Just come to me whenever you want to tell the truth. Because apparently whatever it is, it's SO BIG that you think I'm not ready to hear. I'm not a kid Abhay! I can tell the difference between truth and lie. If I don't tell a lie that good, then you aren't any better than me."

He again called out to her as she had turned her back on him. "Pia please'"

"No Abhay. It's enough now. All I hear is lies all the time. Now I want truth and if you aren't going to tell me, than fine, leave me alone."

She climbed back in bed and turned the lights off, making it clear to Abhay that she really mean what she said. Helpless, Abhay walked out of the room with an empty plate in hand. He couldn't see Pia yearning for the truth. But look at his fate. He couldn't tell her the truth either even when he knew! He hated his life!!

He walked back in his room and opened his closet. Digging way inside the clothes, he pulled out a photo. A photo of young Pia and him with a woman in between; a woman who was none other than Sugandh' Sugandh Dobrial - Pia's mother.

He sat on the bed, facing his back to the door and talked to the photo. "Maa' you tell me, how am I supposed to tell her the truth? She only wants to know that and I can't tell that to her. Why did you have to do this? Why did you have to make me swear to never tell anyone'? Why? I can't see Pia like this' Especially when I know I can help. She wants to know about the necklace. How do I tell her? That night' everything changed. That one horrible second flipped everything around'"

"Till how long am I to roam around carrying the burden of this truth? I can't do this anymore'" A tear escaped his eyes and fell on the photo.

A voice from behind said, "Yes you can."

Stunned at being caught, he turned around and then took a sigh of relief seeing Maya standing there. She walked up to him and took a seat next to him on the bed. Putting a consoling hand on his, she continued, "You have to. For Auntie's sake'for Pia's sake' You have to."

Maya knew all about what he was talking about. Yes, it was true that Abhay had sworn to not tell anyone and he hadn't. Just one day, Maya had grabbed his diary instead of his notes and she had found out everything. The secret was locked away in Abhay's heart and his diary and Maya had read it. Abhay wasn't mad at her or anything. Because from all the people he knew, he knew he could trust her with anything. No matter how dark the secret was.

"I can't face Pia knowing that I can help her. I wish I could tell her'"

"I know Abhay. Even I wish you could. But you can't. That night you had promised'"

He nodded knowing she was right. He remembered the night very well.

**FLASH-BACK**

Sugandh was on her way to drop Abhay at his house and then go to her own house with Pia. They had gone for an outing considering it was a weekend; just him, Pia and Sugandh. On their way back, some people were troubling Sugandh and they had took off running to save themselves. It was then that the accident took place, instantly knocking Sugandh on the ground unconscious.

She lay on the ground in a pool of blood. Abhay was horrified and so was Pia. She kept on shaking Sugandh to get up. Tears immediately flew down her chubby cheeks as somewhere inside of her, she understood the seriousness of the situation. Abhay forced her to get up and continue running. As it was, the driver who did the accident had run off and the people troubling them were still behind them.

He put a stone at his heart and dragged Pia to safety with him. Minutes passed and the people gave up on finding the trio. When Abhay felt it was safe, they ran back to Sugandh and she was breathing her last breathes. They were just around the age of 12. Too small to think of what step to take next.

Pia fished for her mother's cell phone and found it a few feet away from there. Shakily, she walked up to it and Abhay realized what he was doing. He took it from her and called for ambulance first before calling Arnab.

Everyone was pacing around in the corridor, in front of the ICU. The red light was on indicating that the operation was going on. Abhay sat by Pia, holding her hand all the while and kept on sending silent consoling messages to her. Arnab was already worried and he got more worried when Madhu got there with Panchi and Misha.

Madhu and he were married and they had found out about Pia after that. They had agreed to take care of Pia like their own daughter and thus, Pia sometimes lived with her mother and something with Arnab. It was dependent on her wish as Sugandh had refused to live in the same house as Arnab so as to not come in the way of his and Madhu's relationship.

Panchi, Misha and Pia considered each other more than step-sisters from a tender age and both the girls rushed to Pia as soon as they reached there and wiped her tears away like the big sisters they were. Abhay moved to make space for them.

The atmosphere tensed up when it took a while for anyone to come out. Nurses and ward boys would come out and go in every few minutes but none of them would stop to tell about Sugandh's condition. Everyone was in a hurry and that made Arnab's fear rise.

About 3 hours later, the doctor came out and took down his green cap. He instructed the nurse about further medications and come to the family to rushed to him as well. Arnav was the first to ask.

"Doctor, how is she? Is everything alright?"

Doctor gave him a comforting arm and replied, "Look Mr. Jaiswal, she has lost a lot of blood. We have managed to recover her but it will still take at least a day or two to completely cover the loss of blood she has had. She will be kept in intensive care and will be watched at all time." Sensing Arnab's question, he continued, "Yes, she is out of danger. But care needs to be taken care of."

Arnab nodded and thanked him for all his work and helping Sugandh at that time of night. Doctor allowed them to meet her but one by one and asked them to not stay around her much as it could trouble her. They all understood very well and Arnav was the first to rush in, followed by Pia. Rest were patient enough. They knew Pia and Arnab were the most worried of all.

Pia refused to leave her mother's sight when it was time for her to come out. She was utmost scared and was stubborn on staying right by her. That was when the nurse had came in to check up on Sugandh. She told Arnab that she could stay in as long as she didn't make a noise.

An obedient Pia promised to not make a sound while she was in there. The nurse smiled at her cute girl in front of her and left the family to relax. Arnab came out and told Madhu to take the girls and Abhay home. No need to disturb their sleep as well.

All, at first hesitated and didn't want to but then did after seeing that them being there isn't going to help Arnab. They need to be relaxed to take care of Arnab and Pia. They left and Abhay rushed back to Arnab after walking a few steps.

"Please uncle, can I stay? Please. I do not want to leave Pia here uncle."

Arnab gave a weak smile and bent down on his knees to come to Arnab's level. "She's not alone here Abhay. I'm here right? And Sugandh aunty is as well. You go home and rest. You can come back in the morning."

"I know uncle. But can I please stay? Pretty please?" He made a cute puppy dog face and Arnab gave in to that.

"Oh alright, you can stay." He looked at Madhu, who understood, gave a nod and left holding Misha's hand as she was half asleep while Panchi walked ahead of them.

In the middle of the night, Sugandh woke up, still feeling a lot week. The medications were washing away for a bit which allowed her to wake up from deep sleep. She looked to her side to see Pia holding her hand and sleeping. She smiled seeing her safe and looked around. She was in a hospital. And then her fear raised. She had to go away from there before it was morning. She just had to.

She pulled her hand from Pia's grasp with difficulty. She was not capable of setting foot on the ground. Forget standing up, she was in no state to even sit! Still, determined to leave, she pulled the wires that were supplying blood into her system and sat up. Taking support of the heavy machine beside her, she stood and winced.

Making no noise, she made her way towards the door and opened it quietly so as to not awake anyone up. Walking out, she saw Arnab sleeping on the chair. Her heart broke into more pieces seeing what she was leaving behind. But she had no choice. Better to give them the pain now rather than stretch it and give them more later on. She whispered a sorry to Arnab and continued walking, hiding from everyone so no one catches her till she's out of the hospital.

Unluckily for her, Abhay woke up just then and say her in a distance. Wiping his sleep away, he ran behind her and stopped her. "Aunty' where are you going? You need to rest. You cannot go!"

Sugandh had no words to say to his cute worry for her. She touched his check and pulled him to a nearby seat. She whispered with great deal of pain, "Abhay, please do not stop me. I cannot tell you anything right now. You will not understand. Give this to your uncle when he wakes up," and she pulled out a paper that she was holding in her hands, completely crumpled to bits as she had tried to numb her pain and weakness while walking.

And the other paper, she handed him while saying, "And this one, do not show it to anyone. Keep it to yourself only and read it when you'll be able to understand it. You cannot tell anyone about this. Never in your life. Do you understand?"

He got a feeling that whatever it was, it was really bad and he understood what she said. Fearing about the future at this small age, he nodded. She hugged him one last night and then left. "Now take care of Pia and be a good boy."

He nodded again, tear trailing down his cheek, as he realized that this might be the last time he sees her. He wanted to stop her but only watched her back go away from him with each second. His heart turned into stone as more tears flowed. He was just a kid to know such a huge secret and keep it to himself for rest of his life!!

Seconds ticked by and Pia ran to him. "Abhay; Abhay where's mom? She's not in the room." He didn't reply and simply stared straight. She thought something bad is to happen and saw where he was staring, the gate. She rushed out of there to come out of the hospital. She saw Sugandh at the very far end of the road on the other side of intersection. She would have to cross the road to reach her. And even though it was night, the roads were packed with traffic, seeing it was the area around an hospital.

Abhay saw her run out and knew he'd have to stop her. He rushed out after her with fastest speed possible for his tiny feet. As soon as he reached the exit of the building, another horror bestowed him. Instead of Sugandh, Pia lay on the floor! And not much blood loss but her head was hurt pretty bad. And it wasn't a hit and run case. The ambulance was coming in the parking lot carrying an injured and Pia ran in the way, in hurry to reach her mother.

Some of the ward boys, took in the already injured person while few gathered around Pia to take her in. Abhay rushed inside, running beside them, freaking out seeing her unconscious. Yelling at her to wake up. Reaching near Arnab, he woke up hearing the commotion. No one know about Sugandh's disappearance yet. They all got worried yet again for Pia and the situation tensed up just as before.

Once the doctor was out, she told them to not worry and that she'd be fine. A slight injury in the head and more can only be told once she wakes up and more tests are done. For the time being, they were relieved it was nothing major. Next morning when nurse went to check up on Sugandh, she ran out freaking seeing her missing. Everyone was on alert and they all started searching for her.

Abhay gave Arnab the note Sugandh had asked him to give and he was hell shocked reading it. It was just a sorry letter, not explaining the reason but saying they she was leaving and asking him to take care of Pia. "I have no choice but to leave… I hope you understand me and forgive me over time. Forever Yours…"

He didn't know how to react. Mostly, he couldn't understand why she left just like that!! Abhay wanted to give the other letter where reason was written. But he remembered his promise and couldn't He felt guilty as never before.

Sorry for not completing it on time... Now the past out.. well... most of it... the other will be in next update which I hope to give in 2-3 days. This time, no delays and that's a promise I'm making to myself. 😳 

-Khushi.

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
res...
its wonderful yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome updates khushi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ abhiya moment was so cute in second last update 😍
aww my two wild cats πŸ˜†
i feel bad for abhiya but for abhay more πŸ˜” he want to tell her but he cnt ... maya is such a wonderful frnd πŸ˜ƒ
plz update soon dear i cant wait to know about abhay's past plsss...
thanks for pm πŸ˜ƒ

p.s: itni jaldi second update 😲 tum khushi hi hona? πŸ˜† -----me still in shock---- 🀣 🀣
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update khushi.I loved it.Abhiya were cute & abhay is super cute.Aww cant wait 4 past 2 reveal.And wnt more of abhiya now.PLZ  cont..
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just awe-some story ...waiting for truth ...