Originally posted by: redwine1
mess if v catch up tomorrow . ask me about the wedding theory will give u my take .. 😃have penned the whole scene in my mind 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: redwine1
mess if v catch up tomorrow . ask me about the wedding theory will give u my take .. 😃have penned the whole scene in my mind 😃
Originally posted by: doodleberry
Dekh I always had this understanding that ASR knew everything ... I mean he was made "Brilliant" in the show and now in the whole revelation they used his "Still Shots" ??? Who designed the episodes??? How can ASR be giving such Pathetic expressions when the biggest "Storm" is hitting his "Di's life"???I still feel tomorrow he would open his mouth and if he does then I'll be happy for the fact that I invested in analyzing IPK, nehin toh I'll really feel bad ...