🤣 @gelloed and mellowed. 😆 I'm looking forward to gelloed and mellowed man back again by next week!! I think he'll be in his dirty vest till Friday! 😕
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🤣 @gelloed and mellowed. 😆 I'm looking forward to gelloed and mellowed man back again by next week!! I think he'll be in his dirty vest till Friday! 😕
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac
Thanks NIa...and if i did not mention before...guess i did not..I loved your post as usual...haan yaar fever and headachesbut redux has cured me a lot 😃
Originally posted by: mommamia
If Teez is the answer to wedding track.. so all this will happen in next few weeks.. Oh I really want Khushi to move out soon.. This also answers our much debated sleeping arrangements.. Phew.. now most of our questions have been answered 😆😆
Originally posted by: leahskywaker
Ipk promo non stop on star, looks like yesterdays non stop phonecall did the trick
Tants... new thread!!!
Originally posted by: Jhalak29
Tants:: Waiting for you to Update/ I will let u gv it a miss,
Anna:: U always hot the nail with Arnav/ASR..👏Ritu::...Loved the title... diff thoughts on each👏AP::Apt song dedications.👍🏼Nia::What Can I say girlie,,, Ur too good👏Nazleef:: A simple apt qoute😃Ruby:: Superb Interpretation of Divine Interpretations.Bush:: Is It poker ,,,,, How rightly u caught the nuasances, Bluff master indeed😊Sandy::The journey of truth , How honest😃Sunshine99:: I njoi ur take everyday and yes how nicely put,,, Monalisa,,, The engimaSunflower52:: Yes indeed your beliefs shape ur world⭐️Areeba: : Indeed Truth doesnt need anything👏Geeta: The stories leave in awe everyday, great job dear👏👏Chitmanas:: Truth A bitter but necessary Pill, isnt it?👏Supna:: Wonderful Thoghts on ASR and Anjali...⭐️To all the Reduxians who contribute and making IPK watching a treat of mind, Kudos