Originally posted by: redwine1
Tants very well written. Anna once again loved your post .NIa waiting for your post.Ruby please would love to hear your side as well.Doods come on please come back now. I really miss your posts
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: redwine1
Tants very well written. Anna once again loved your post .NIa waiting for your post.Ruby please would love to hear your side as well.Doods come on please come back now. I really miss your posts
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac
haaye hayee..I already mentioned I am ill wala sick not mentally wala sick...ke rocky ke gham main Ganga jamna bahaon...no way...I am still laughing at my own VM of rocky running away...may be ii am being punished by God of making fun of another human being
Originally posted by: mommamia
Lucky no yaar. it was only for promo.. no pitai.. SBS segment me it wasn't there!! ASR was just a mute spectator...
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac
haaye hayee..I already mentioned I am ill wala sick not mentally wala sick...ke rocky ke gham main Ganga jamna bahaon...no way...I am still laughing at my own VM of rocky running away...may be ii am being punished by God of making fun of another human being
Originally posted by: Shastradhari
i am not blaming his brain..i want him to put 2-2 together later on..there r so many things they can work on..He can even go to his kidnapping place and get that broken cell phone..to decode..
They can get Mr. Khurana..😆