jaanujanvi thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
I desperately want to see a scene where manav sees Megha and Mohan to-gether and can pick up from their body language and emotions that they love each other...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

5

Views

908

Users

5

Likes

12

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: jaanujanvi

I desperately want to see a scene where manav sees Megha and Mohan to-gether and can pick up from their body language and emotions that they love each other...😳


it wud be a fab one :)
sumiswap thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
I really hope that Manav gets to know about this by his' oh-so-phamous observations' than somebody like Jiji-Nanhi-Guru telling him. It will be true to his psychologist character.
jaanujanvi thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: sumiswap

I really hope that Manav gets to know about this by his' oh-so-phamous observations' than somebody like Jiji-Nanhi-Guru telling him. It will be true to his psychologist character.



Agree with u...It would be logical...if Mr.Clean uses his brains and conclude things between MM...😆
76manesha thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: jaanujanvi

I desperately want to see a scene where manav sees Megha and Mohan to-gether and can pick up from their body language and emotions that they love each other...😳



This might happen only after 2 weeks 😔
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
Just wait,it will deffo happen...😃

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".