Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Raisin

Hey dude! that was definitely an awesome encounter.. i really didnt expected that khushi would go straight to him and blurt it out.. i hope arnav will accept to spend time and he'll be all sweet so that khushi wont make her mind up that he's not perfect.. thanks for the pm and pls do update soon..

I really have serious trouble making Arnav rude .. so i guess you will be happy 😊
SNR7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Current track has equipped my interest - right now all I can say is that both have landed themselves in a electrifying situation 😉!
jakhushi thumbnail
Hey...

This is really nice!! Completely crazy KKG plan!!! Very fresh story line 😊
umamashahid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fiesty girl i must say haan...well thanx for the pm...the update was really gr8
smiley13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
waow...i just read all the parts...it's really interesting & funny...plzz add me to u r buddy list...& when u write the next part plzzz pm me...😛
lovespell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG.  That was quite bold and hilarious.  I am having a very good laugh after the shocking episode today.  Please continue and PM too
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i just complted till part 4..it is awsm..lvd this khushi..who is soo outspoken..amazing yaar...dat last prt khushi sharing her romntc prob wid arnv...dat wa very diff..nd arnv's response...dat was supercool..
nd khushi is havig lvly dream..(does lvly word suit dere..?lol)..well naughty wild dream.s...
so in 1 wrd- diffrnt..
update it soon..
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: garvi

i just complted till part 4..it is awsm..lvd this khushi..who is soo outspoken..amazing yaar...dat last prt khushi sharing her romntc prob wid arnv...dat wa very diff..nd arnv's response...dat was supercool..

nd khushi is havig lvly dream..(does lvly word suit dere..?lol)..well naughty wild dream.s...

so in 1 wrd- diffrnt..

update it soon..

Thanks Garvi! I wasnt sure if ppl will be ok with this Khushi .. I am happy you found it positively different :)
Omoraboti thumbnail

Banner Courtesy: GanBarunFan

Khushi had to consciously control her fingers from fidgeting with her pallu. She was not good with waiting – that too at the entrance of a ball room full of people. She was nervously watching people walking in and getting inside the venue as she had been waiting for nearly 15 minutes. She thanked Devi Maiya that she was dressed properly. Fortunately she had brought a sari, just in case. She would have felt totally out of place otherwise; everyone was so well-groomed here. What she could do to have some jalebis right now. She and her nervousness. She had been smelling jalebis ever since the time Arnav had called her.

Khushi: Hello.

Arnav: You can start with a party tonight.

Khushi: What?

Arnav: I said you can start with a party tonight.

Khushi: What party? Who is this? How dare you ask me out to a party?

Arnav: I have no intention to ask you out to a party, Ms. Gupta. You said you wanted to spend some time with me. I was just giving you a chance. I am not free for you whole day. Do you want it?

Khushi: (nearly choking) Oh. Mr. Raizada, Sorry! I did not know your number. Also you sound huskier in phone. (banging her head) I mean .. anyways .. party? tonight?

Arnav: Be at the Oberoi at 8 if you want to join.

And before Khushi could say anything he had cut the call.

"Laad Governor." Khushi murmured remembering their conversation. "The British left but they did not forget to leave him behind."

As Khushi was just about to start questioning Arnav's sense of timeliness, she could see him walking towards her in full stature. He was looking dashing in his complete black attire; Khushi missed a heart beat again. Only if looks could kill, this man would have been the deadliest weapon on earth.

The first thing Arnav did standing in front of her was to check his watch. Of course, it was exactly 8.

"Lets go," and he started walking towards the entrance.

"Minus 3 points, Mr. Khadoos Singh Raizada" Khushi muttered grumpily, out of her trance, as she followed him, "One for making me wait, one for checking the watch and one for no greeting."

Arnav on the other hand was having trouble to control a second glance at her; to be more specific, to control staring at her. She had been successful in hiding that drool worthy figure in her Kurtas but the sari had done her complete justice. She just had the perfect body with perfect curves to complete her along with her divine face & flowing locks. The green sari had complemented her soft, milk white skin perfectly. Arnav gulped; she was irresistible.

Arnav spent the first few minutes in exchanging greetings as Mr. Khanna, the host of the party ushered him to meet some of the guests. Khushi was feeling a bit lost since he did not introduce her to anyone. But after few minutes, Arnav suddenly took her hands casually & pulled her a bit nearer him taking her into a state of sweet shock.

"This is Khushi Kumari Gupta," he introduced her to the host, "She is with S&S Industry. She is accompanying me since she needs some insights into .. the industry."

Khushi shook hands with Mr. Khanna almost in a daze. She was completely lost in Arnav's hands but he seemed very casual about it.

"We will take our seats now, Mr. Khanna," said Arnav as he ushered Khushi towards a corner.

Khushi could feel her small palm sweating up inside his huge, manly palm. She cautiously removed her hand from his grip. Arnav glanced at her once as he felt the softness sliding out of his hand. Keeping his indifferent demeanor intact, he chose an empty round table in a distant corner, pulled her a chair and sat on the one beside.

"So Ms. Gupta, what's next?"

"Huh?"

"Yes, now that you are getting to spend time with me, how would you like to utilize it?"

"Oh! I just want to see how you really are. Be yourself and I will be myself too. We will enjoy the party. And once I find out the flaws, I am done. We may not need to meet again."

Arnav stared at her as she smiled brightly at the thought of finding faults with him. She seemed so confident. The big fat ego of Arnav Singh Raizada started poking him hard.

"What made you think you can find faults with me?" He questioned, not a ounce of joke intended.

"Everyone has flaws, Mr. Raizada." Khushi was equally serious.

"Perhaps. But I am perfect by my standard. No flaws." Arnav was confident.

"Perhaps. But I will judge by my standard. No worries." Khushi was no less.

Arnav wondered if he had made a mistake. Only few minutes and she was already getting onto his nerves. This girl talked too much.

"I don't think Ms. Gupta you will be able to find any flaws with me."

"Perhaps you are perfect in theory Mr. Raizada. But here you need to win my heart – I wonder if you can live up to my standard when it comes to that."

Khushi suddenly felt a bit awkward saying that out loud.

"Hello! You are here to clear the obsession not to let him tame you," Khushi muttered as she scolded herself.

But Arnav did not let it go.

"Winning your heart? Who wants to win your heart?"

Khushi felt like smacking herself.

"I meant your initial impression is good on me but I doubt you have enough to make it long lasting."

Arnav was seriously getting affected by this conversation. This girl was annoying or what? By all logic, it was a meaningless conversation to him but still it disturbed him. He was getting angry at himself now. Why the f*ck did he agree to meet this girl?

"Good. Don't even dream about that. I will be myself. And you can think whatever you like about me. I don't care."

"Such a Laad Governor" Khushi muttered, "I don't think I can even survive the dinner with him. Thanks Devi Maiya, Thanks. I am so over with him."

Arnav could make out every single word she said. Was she really so eager to get over with him?

Arnav had no idea what really made him call her up. He had not dated any one for long – let alone calling up a girl to accompany him to a party. Ever since Khushi had left his cabin, all he could think of was her confession. Could someone really be so innocent & naive? Or was she trying to fool around with him just like other girls do – but in her own innovative way? Khushi Kumari Gupta had offered herself like a puzzle to him and he felt he would not find peace until he solved it.

Did she call him Laad Governor? Arnav intended to continue the conversation more scornfully but was interrupted as a guest approached him. He excused himself from the table leaving Khushi alone.

Khushi being bored after a few minutes walked up to a corner and tried to enjoy watching people dance in the floor.

"Ok, let me see your scorecard Mr. Raizada," Khushi muttered, "10 for looks. Nah, 9, you never laugh. 10 for career. As for chivalry, I will start with a 5 – will adjust as needed. And, no score yet for Sensitivity. I will keep aside 10 for miscellaneous. So now it stands to 34 minus 3 that is 31 out of 50. Not bad!"

Khushi started wondering which should be the cut-off point. 40% should be good enough.

"So Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada! The moment you are down to 20, you are out of my life," Khushi gave a satisfied smile, completely unaware of the fact that her Khadoos Singh Raizada was passing glances at her continuously and those glances were not insensitive at all.

The party had just begun.

Edited by Omoraboti - 10 years ago
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
yaaay

first to comment...!!!

loved the update...!!!

how will she bring him below 20???

he would never go below till there

long way to go...!!!

update soon