Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Meens, Arnav must have seen or heard something that makes him chase after the vehicle knowing Khushi is in trouble.
Meens, Arnav must have seen or heard something that makes him chase after the vehicle knowing Khushi is in trouble.
OMG, yes I would have killed for a maha episode tomorrow. 😃 Can you imagine how awesome that would have been? Though they obviously didn't indicate that in today's episode but I don't know, I sort of felt that it was basically implied in that scene or who knows it might also be my wishful thinking. 😔 The sequence that you mention does seem plausible and most likely it might play out that way. The only thing I want is for ArHi to remain on the run longer. 😍 I don't want them to return to RM soon because all hell's going to get lose then. I get a feeling that similar to today's episode we will have parallel scenes running, ArHi and the folks at RM. I think we better get used to seeing more of Anjali now. I think we are definitely going to see a whole lot more of her.
Hi Payal😊
Gosh this weekend could have really used a ME. I am wondering what sequence the events will play out it. Hopefully Arnav overhears Shyam-Khushi conversation, then car chase, fight sequence and finally hug and romance😍. That should take us through Wednesday depending on how much screen time they allot to Anjali next week.