Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Well  you have made all valid points and questions, Putija in this thread. And the immediate answer to your Q is a BIG NO, not without putting up a fight.. TJS panchayat aur traditions ki duhai dega and the entire village will bow down automaticaly with chappals in their hands to every word he will utter.😡

And  from yest's epi, TJS and the visible fire burning in his eyes, will leave no stone unturned to make sure that he will use saam daam dand bhed to stop this marriage from taking place. After all, it has become a matter of personal vendetta for him. And he's not going to lose to TVS at any cost in this war, even though he's aware that the two love each other from his male secretary. What I cant visualize is how the fact that Sug is his daughter will factor into all this. Will he use that trump card too, to try to humiliate TVS in every way possible? The intensity and pulse rate is going to increase in coming episodes, that's for sure.

And today's epi points to even more hurdles in its wake when Gulab tells TVS how coming days will be the test of his vachan, his love for Sug when people of this samaaj will throw stones at their haveli and make them go thru all sorts of atrocities. After all, itihaas is gawaah that no Bedni has ever been a thakurain before.

What I am befuddled about is the phone call where TVS is telling "the person" ~~~ "I told you never to call me at this number." Now what the heck is that?  Does he really have something up his sleeve OR is it a mere gimmick ploy game on the part of CVs to create a little shock element to the viewers? (I believe the latter!)

Also, lot of coverage was given today to Adi and Amu "situation". Wonder how that is going to connect to the main leads, if indeed it is. Aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya!😕

And in the precap dhannuma really warns Sug to back off. Otherwise she will have to face untold miseries by marrying TVS.

Yes agree with you that so many unanswered questions are going to make us, the viewers be more and more interested in what all is continuously hiding around the corner. 😕

So with so much khichdi going on, somenhow this song comes to mind ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u5kCk1aP_c[/YOUTUBE]

Ok, to ease things out a bit, here's one of my fav romantic numbers ...
abs perfect guitar rendition ! ⭐️⭐️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUlDWcik6dg[/YOUTUBE]

AND DEF THE MOST IMPRESSIVE FEATURE: VIKRAM'S ACTING, EXPRESSIONS, STEADFASTNESS, 5 STAR PERFORMANCE !!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
Prabhdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
He will have a problem with it, not only because Sugni is his daughter and he hates Vikram, but because if he marries her, it will break the gap between bednis and takurs. He will def do something to stop this.