Jitna Mehsoos Karu Tum Ko..Utna Hi Paa Bhi Loon!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hellooo VirManians...πŸ€—πŸ€—... ny virman in their sane state nw aftr watchin yet another rocking virmanish epi tonite???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...i knw v all r goin more n more lattoo ovr VirMan as evry epi pass by...😍😍😍..

Nywz comin back to tonites epi..the UTTER SURPRISING VIRMAN SONG SEQ stole the show tonite for me..."TUM HO"- wht a perfect song selection by CVs for VirMan...ekdum SUPER CLASSIC...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...this song is one of my personal most favs...n nw seein VirMan on it hv increased my love for tht song 10x more times..😳😳...n this song seq is INDEED THE BEST SONG SEQ SHOWN ON VIRMAN TILL DATE IN EHMMBH...⭐️⭐️⭐️...And In the entire song this particular line..
"Jitna Mehsoos Karu Tum Ko..Utna Hi Paa Bhi Loon!!".....thats wht SYMBOLISED VIRMAN the MOST...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Like i hv said in my prev topic here...howevr much Virat & Manvi try not to let knw abt their love to each other...they jst cant stop increasing their love for each other...and tht love has increased to that stage ki even if they r not together physically...mentally they can feel to be together...n thatsy wherevr they will be...they CANT  FEEL "ALONE"...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

And also now this ever increasing love has bcome one's inspiration & one's strength...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
For Virat...music is his passion...n he alwz wanted to pursue his career in music industry..bt as he is soo much into manvi's health matter,he let tht passion take a backseat in his life...But Manvi made him go back to his passion...so as Manvi was the reason hes back singing songs...he have made her as HIS INSPIRATION...n if his inspiration is by his side physically or mentally...he knw he wilb able to sing any song to 110%...aur wahi hua aaj recording studio mein...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Bhale hi Manvi saath nahi thi...but virat cud very well FEEL HER PRESENCE by his side..n seeing her he sang the whole song from the bottom of his heart n it touched the hearts of listeners too..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Jis insaan ko aap apne tahe dil se chahte ho...agar wohi aapki prerna banti hai aapke kaam mein...then nothing or no one can stop u from bcoming successful...😳😳...
For Manvi.
..it takes a lot of mental strength and courage to go through the tragic phase shes goin thru currently in her life...evn though she pretends to be strong infront of others..she onli knw hw much shes more weak mentally than physically...n then came Virat's love to her life...d more she tries not to affect virat's life coz of her love...d more shes falling hard for virat...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...aur yahi pyar manvi ki zindagi ki sabse badi kamzori...aur sabse badi taakat bhi ban gayi hai...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...In tonites epi when the treatment ws goin on...manvi bravely faced all d sufferings n pain with a smile on her face JUST BECAUSE she cud FEEL HER STRENGTH-d love of her life-Virat by her side...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Awww such BEAUTIFUL PORTRAYAL OF TRUE LOVE thru one of the most beautiful songs(Tum Ho) by one of the most beautiful couples-VirMan...😍
😍😍... thnx a ton Kushal,Nia & Ehmmbh CVs for this BEST SONG SEQ tonite and as well as for the amazing love story of VirMan....⭐️⭐️⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
grt post! and ya i loved d ep bt i have dis nagging worry abt wedr deyl take the rockstar ting seriously nd go for  a sad ending..:/
I agree wholeheartedly with the fact that 'Tum Ho' is the best song sequence that has been pictured on VirMaan.It's my favorite sequence,till date,amongst all the couple I have ever liked.While the song was going on my tv screen,I felt for Virat and Maanvi,and I cried all along😭.It was so heavenly! Specially these lines:

Kis tarah chheenega,
Mujhse ye jahaan tumhe.
Tum bhi ho main
Kya fiqar ab humein!!

Trust me,you can feel the love in their eyes!!😍

This song is my favorite song till date,and I always wanted this song to be a part of VIrman 's heavenly love😳.They are creating history by every passing episode,and today VirMaan love-story has reached another height for me.πŸ‘They are EPIC!!! Truly One In A Million!! 😍
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nia Sharma and Kushal Tandon,thank you guyz,for making VirMaan happening!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
Sometimes I wonder,if you two are actually in love with each other!!😍 Otherwise how's it possible to portray such emotions so beautifully??☺️
⭐️

Beautiful post NikkiπŸ€—.As I told you,I commented.And for the first time,I have read your total post,with utmost concentration!!πŸ˜†
🀣
Edited by ANTARA-2244 - 11 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

I agree wholeheartedly with the fact that 'Tum Ho' is the best song sequence that has been pictured on VirMaan.It's my favorite sequence,till date,amongst all the couple I have ever liked.While the song was going on my tv screen,I felt for Virat and Maanvi,and I cried all along😭.It was so heavenly! Specially these lines:

Kis tarah chheenega,
Mujhse ye jahaan tumhe.
Tum bhi ho main
Kya fiqar ab humein!!

Trust me,you can feel the love in their eyes!!😍

This song is my favorite song till date,and I always wanted this song to be a part of VIrman 's heavenly love😳.They are creating history by every passing episode,and today VirMaan love-story has reached another height for me.πŸ‘They are EPIC!!! Truly One In A Million!! 😍
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nia Sharma and Kushal Tandon,thank you guyz,for making VirMaan happening!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
Sometimes I wonder,if you two are actually in love with each other!!😍 Otherwise how's it possible to portray such emotions so beautifully??☺️
⭐️

Beautiful post NikkiπŸ€—.As I told you,I commented.And for the first time,I have read your total post,with utmost concentration!!πŸ˜†
🀣

@green...
omggg nw thts an EPIC thing for me frm u..πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thank uuu...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

n on song seq...i knw they vr soo soo freaking awesome n impactful...v cud really feel their love n thts wht made us cry for such beautiful song seq...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

PS: spl thnx a ton for replying in my style...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...lub u...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I like how your posts are fill with colors. πŸ˜† Edited by TheJake - 11 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: vadhera

Well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ

thnxx...πŸ˜ƒ
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'll see the epi and this time, you'll see my chota commentary πŸ˜‰
--------------------
EDITED

I saw the episode and yes, I must say that it's one of the best song sequenceon VirMan.. I won't get into scene analysis (i can't get myself to do that on any couple apart from MN, no matter how much I like the couple) .. so, i'll just say that it was a power packed performance by Nia and Kushal was good too πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Edited by .Divya. - 11 years ago
i loved the epi and i'm latoo over ur post whata beautiful post LOVE IT and so all des colors so beautiful..virman ROCKS...😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

grt post! and ya i loved d ep bt i have dis nagging worry abt wedr deyl take the rockstar ting seriously nd go for  a sad ending..:/

thnxx gayathri for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...n i truly hope n pray no sad ending for virman...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

thnxx shafyy for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—