Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chinky353
lol, loved those dialogues...nice post :D
Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka
RKz going to rock!
Originally posted by: *Shifali*
I loved his line on the officer's tummy. And how the bigger it is, the more he eats in terms of bribes. That was awesome. Shut the officer right up.
Originally posted by: carisma2
Gosh I love this guy...
But abhi bhi kuch Abhay wali baath is missing..
V. Good analysis.Originally posted by: austenrox
hmmm...i love this guy too..but i get what you mean..that coldness , mystery and aloofness is not there. 😳 its an exploitative rockstar who has multiple faces and hides his heart all the time.
Originally posted by: carisma2
V. Good analysis.
This one use sense of humour but in a serious manner.Abhay's humour was with arrogance..Abhay was I am what I am and I can't care less what you think of me.RK is I am all that and more and don't forget to worship me..😆