Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Edella17
Okay people ...If you want to fight about the fact that you have been called a rat...Please stop ...Its immature and seriously childish ...I mean are you 5 ?? behave like proper adults and dont bash each other here or on other forums...
I'm very sorry...if some people hurt your feelings and your show I'm asking sorry on behalf of them 😕
Originally posted by: Edella17
Okay people ...If you want to fight about the fact that you have been called a rat...Please stop ...Its immature and seriously childish ...I mean are you 5 ?? behave like proper adults and dont bash each other here or on other forums...
Originally posted by: saishasingh
</div>
<div>Ede dear...i said sorry for calling them rats😛Said sorry coz of u only you...but said that from d botom of my heart😊
Originally posted by: Sruthi_Virmanli
Childish?!? Seriously?
I think you should go check out who started the naming part and then come to conclusions!!
And see who is immature, properly!!
Originally posted by: saishasingh
Yeah RATS..SOOO?And yeah I knw rats have der own status...even donkey has..buffalo has...!! but can it be compared with LIONS??? Ipk is like a LION...
Originally posted by: Edella17
Thank You ...It take a big person to apologise and a bigger person to forgive 🤗