Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FairoozT
Lol. I kind of doubt it because apparently the two will have a rift over some decision Shiv makes according to an article I read on this forum a couple of days ago. And if any of you watch Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai you'll know that they sped up the VirMan romance only to stop it with Jeevika's accident. I mention this because even if things are going at a fast pace as of now it'll probably slow down because of a problem. That's what I think anyways. :)