Before I Fall Again... On hiatus indefinitely.- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

539

Views

111.2k

Users

85

Likes

3.1k

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#31
Yay! update...stalking was fruitful!

At last she asked it n he evaded! I like Manu...

Awesome update...
Edited by cindrella255 - 14 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#32
Let me attempt the translation

"Avan unmaya thaan solraan. Vunna partha devathai mathiriyirukku... athu eppidi ellaralayum atha pakka mudiyuthu aana unnala mudiyala..." he said once he stopped and I looked up at him finally, his tone drawing attention even when his words made no sense to me.

"He is telling the truth. You look like a goddess...how is it that everybody can see it but not you..."


Edited by serialwatcher16 - 14 years ago
nuts thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#33

This is the rough translation for Manu said...I hope it is ok that I took it upon myself to translate.

"Avan unmaya thaan solraan. Vunna partha devathai mathiriyirukku... athu eppidi ellaralayum atha pakka mudiyuthu aana unnala mudiyala..." He is telling the truth only. You look like a godess...how is it that everyone else is able to see it but not you.

"Oru sugamaana sumai dhaan." It is a pleasurable burden.
Thanks for the wonderful chapter Devi. So we finally have an interaction between Manu & Niki.
nicci thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#34
was waiting for this update... hopefully we get some answers soon...
Sur_10 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#35
He was joking?? For real ?
Really surprised..
saomom thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#36
You have me holding my breath again. Darn you.
purplepixie thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#37
wow...finally she asked everything she wantd to...i knew she would...bt i also knew she wouldnt get all the answers...n even if she did...they may not be to her liking...


great update...looking forward to the next part...

btw luved the new flirt in town😉...abhi
nuts thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#38
Devi...forgot to add that Roja is one of my all time favourites and the situation along with the story is so apt, though in the movie they don't have a shared past...but ur Manu so reminds me of Arvind Swamy. Thank you for the video...did not realise until I saw the video that playful Manu is so similar to Rishi. Is it ok if I think of Manu as Aravind Swamy???
-publicenemy- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: nuts

Devi...forgot to add that Roja is one of my all time favourites and the situation along with the story is so apt, though in the movie they don't have a shared past...but ur Manu so reminds me of Arvind Swamy. Thank you for the video...did not realise until I saw the video that playful Manu is so similar to Rishi. Is it ok if I think of Manu as Aravind Swamy???


Of course... for about 15 years after Roja came out, I used to tell my parents that I wanted to marry Rishi :)
7UNUWV7RZUNWL52E thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#40
I love the scene you chose from Roja..

and the contrast yet the connect between the two was simply mesmerizing .. Though I could feel every part of Niki's anger and confusion at his perceived levity, I liked Manu just that much a bit better for being affectionate, and showing it so, although he's not so good at the timing or placement of his humor..

The fact that he couldn't keep from being playful.. yet I simply love how she forces Nirmala into the picture. personal bias not withstanding;)

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: Sshesha · 13 days ago

When We Find Home Again - Tuhir Vrindang Paraj Munrith FF

BLURB Thirty six years of marriage taught Mihir and Tulsi that love is not about never breaking, it is about finding your way back to each...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: Mystic_Muse · 3 months ago

Prologue – Some Goodbyes AreNever Meant to Be Forever Love. People often say that true love always finds its wayback. But what if fate itself...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".