Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mango143
Maybe i should report you for the name calling? You are the so rude girl. This is indian drama. I am indian. Judging by your english, you are not from the India. Go watch your american show. Thanks.
Gosh!!Can't u ppl just stop it??😕Originally posted by: Mystic_leaf
I somehow agree with Mango
I too think something is brewing b/w Sanaya and Barun.
Bravo the worms are coming out of the wood works in great numbers and from the looks of it some have just been born nowOriginally posted by: Mystic_leaf
I somehow agree with Mango
I too think something is brewing b/w Sanaya and Barun.
Starting to take a turn for the worse with both Sanaya and Barun being bashed. Closed
Pics other IF threads MAIN INDEX 👈 Previous thread | 2025 👈 Photoshoot HD Pics - II 👈 Photoshoot HD Pics - I 👈 QABOOL HAI - Microdrama | All...
Arnav and Khushi are back ...LOL It sounds incredible, yet they are doing one ad. Instagram Link
Pics other IF threads MAIN INDEX 👈 [QUOTE] QABOOL HAI Format: Microdrama Starring: Sanaya Irani as Mahira Mohit Sehgal as Zaid Distributors:...
14