Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

6.1k

Users

16

Likes

28

Frequent Posters

ZEBZXZMKUIXUCRBT thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: Arshilov

Wow i just LOVED ur post👏
It was quite FUNNY🤣
And what did u say u r SAYYA IRANI...i mean who is she???
I dunno her! Infact i do knw about SANAYA IRANI but not abt any SAYYA😆



My Name Is Sayya Irani
7T4TMX3TEWFCBXF7 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: Arshilov

Wow i just LOVED ur post👏
It was quite FUNNY🤣
And what did u say u r SAYYA IRANI...i mean who is she???
I dunno her! Infact i do knw about SANAYA IRANI but not abt any SAYYA😆


🤣🤣 apparently SAYYA IRANI is SANAYA IRANI'S "neise"🤣
Edited by lostinsideurluv - 14 years ago
ZEBZXZMKUIXUCRBT thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#23
ZEBZXZMKUIXUCRBT thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: lostinsideurluv


🤣🤣 apparently SAYYA IRANI is SANAYA IRANI'S "niese"🤣


Yes I aM aCtually
_Dazzling_ thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#25
What does neise mean??Plz explain!!🤣
Edited by _Dazzling_ - 14 years ago
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: _Dazzling_

Amrita what is that??

I wish i knew what "neise" is ...😆
khushix thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
#27

IPK is not ending. We have a separate thread for this discussion: SHOCKING SP news-Up.p26[DISCUSS HERE ONLY!]. Continue all discussions there.

Closed.

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 1 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: ExoticDisaster · 4 months ago

6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 7 years ago

\\#IPKKND Rewind// "You're mine" / Episode 300 plus

I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".