I think they are going to do a huge u-turn and get her back.
I hope I am right. It's going to be strange having someone else play Gopi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: butterfly15..
Anyone else think getting rid of Giaa might be a publicity stunt by Star Plus? I mean who in their right mind would get rid of Giaa, knowing she is the reason most people watch the show? So I think this whole thing is just to get more publicity.
I think they are going to do a huge u-turn and get her back.
I hope I am right. It's going to be strange having someone else play Gopi.
Originally posted by: famzii05
it may be temporary until Giaa finishes JDJ? 😕

they need to get some tips from ekta kapoor. Remember ksbkbt they replaced smriti with gautami and then back to smriti *fingers crossed*Originally posted by: famzii05
it may be temporary until Giaa finishes JDJ?😕
who s the new chick??Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms
Earlier news of Debolina Paul was from this Sourcehttp://www.imagebam.com/image/616e88194448920Debolina Paul will replace Giaa Manek.We heard a murmur of this a while back, maybe a month ago now and we thought it a publicity stunt, by the production house, I've just had another thought, that because of the TRP slipping the channel want to make us upset and pleading with them to bring Giaa Manek back and they will, I know it's a long shot, but we've got to hope, I think it's another publicity stunt you know how our CV's are fond of kalakaries.Now I'm scared it's true.<font color="#ff0000">The girl below looks a bit Gopi bahuish...</font>Gals i read<h1>DevoleenaBhattacharjee will be playing Gopi in SNS in Telly buzz</h1>