Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
please up date soon dear it is my favorite ff 
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 15-Powerless

Writen by Aysha aka matwamango

Life was far from great for Abhay. It all seemed to end just as it always had for him as a nightmare. Monsters had no right to feel anything but the need for sucking out the life of mere mortals so they may survive. Pia had been a blow to his system but now he was more determined than ever to ruin this girl who dared to  mess with him. Nobody got away with tryong to outsmart an evil vampire such as himself. Abhay had this ardent resolution to take everything Pia held sacred to slowly take away any hope she had left. Angels had screwed him over a long time ago with this hope spiel not anymore. The memory of Pia's blood still lingered in his mouth. She was no longer an Angel. Abhay wass having a difficult time digesting how an Angel had conned him yet again. First it was Daniel and now Pia. The rage inside of him knew nothing but to ravage all life before him as he terrorized a group of idiotic teens in the woods. They were camping out over night.

Abhay saw one of the girls waiting for her boyfriend to emerge for a secret rendez vous. Abhay tapped the girl from behind on her shoulders and devastated the girl with his menacing devilish smile.

Abhay seduced the girl with his killer eyes-Its a little late for a beatiful girl like yourself to be hanging out in the woods.
The girl haughtily responded without any fear-I'm used to it. Besides a beatiful girl can never be afraid when she has her boyfriend...(She changed her tone already mesmerized by this tall, dark, handsome man) i mean with U around.
Abhay smirked at the evident lie-U sure don't waste any time do U? Ever had one night stand in these woods. I can show U what real magic is all about.
The girl was already lost in Abhay's hypnotic voice mumbling like a little girl weak at the knees-Erm...i...
Abhay mused with certainty-You've never tasted danger before. Try walking on the wildside with me.
The girl was swayed by his mysterious eyes-I'd love to.

Abhay saw the desire in the girls eyes and took her by surprise sealing her lips with his. The girl recipricated back with a passion she'd never known she had. Abhay got out of his clothes and did the same with the girl and relieved his inner turmoil taking his anger at the girl as he entered his with no mercy. The girl screamed in pain yet she loved how this man had shown her what raw passion was all about. It was something she'd never experienced with any guy. Abhay now done with primal need sated he gazed into the exhausted girls eyes revealing his razor sharp teeth. Before the girl could react he bit into her neck and drained the life out of her. There was no struggle. For the girl was drained out of any energy she had left within her as her frail body limped to the floor. Abhay saw the girls boyfriend enter before him. The boy's face drained of colour as she screamed out loud. Abhay within a minute flat drunk the boy dry and ventured into the camp site to finish off the rest of the humans.

Abhay had killed all 6 teens in a savage attack. Humans were so consistant. They always had to scream before they made a run for it. Hunting them was like child's play but after he'd killed them he felt a sting. He felt remorse. Abhay had to get his inner demon back before humanity began to take over. Pia would not win this game.

Pia was left feeling a heartache she wished she never had ever had felt because it left her vulnerable. Pia was with Ayaan holding his hand. She was garteful Ayaan had made it even if it cost her the powers she needed to bring Abhay back from the darkness. Pia's ardent feelings for the vampire would never change. No matter how much he pushed her away she would find a way to bring him back. Pia knew that now her soul was at stake. She was powerless against Abhay.

Ayaan was waking up now feeling the warm tears on his hands. He gave her a tight squeeze-Pia U came back. I was looking for U. The Angel of death came to take me away but U saved me. You're my hero! My Angel. Don't ever leave me K?
Pia was a little worried-Ayaan! Now that U are feeling better now its time for me to get a place of my own. I promise i'll come visit U.
Ayaan felt Pia hug him then kiss his cheek lightly before he stopped her in her tracks-U can't leave me. U just can't.
Pia knew this was the right thing to do. Abhay meant what he'd said. He would kill everyone close to her just to spite her. She remained focussed-i MUST FIND MY OWN PATH NOW. I have to find my own feet and do things by myself now. I will never leave U Ayaan. (Points to his heart) I will always be in here. And i will always make sure whenever U need me i am there for U. Now get some rest I have prepared all things U love downstairs as a TREAT.

Pia met with Misha and Kabir looking-I know U guys don't approve of my decision to leave but i have to find me own feet now. Ayaan doesn't need me anymore. Misha i have to do this for myself more than for anyone else. U have to understand my dilemma.
Kabir was still agaisnt Pia's decision to move but he respected her decision-U are so strong willed Pia. If U ever find U need us we will always...
Pia smiled back-Have U guys. I know this.
Misha still rocked by Pia's decison was far from happy to see Pia go-I can't function without my BFF. The boys will outnumber me on...
Pia giggled-U can more than handle the boys Misha. I am just a phonecall away. (Hands Misha her new adress) If U ever want to call or visit i am staying ath this flat. Thanks for being good to me.

After the emotional farewell, Pia moved into her new flat. She got all of her boxes and started unpacking. Then burst into tears. How can i move on? I am so alone. (In solace she finally had time to reflect on the events of the past few days.) How did it all go wrong? Abhay was a cunning vampire. She should have known better than to be so blatantly obvious and shedding the rays of the past by reminding him of a history he had buried. The repercussions for her actions meant she was ten steps back now. Emotions were not something Pia was accustomed to dealing with and losing her angelic powers only meant one thing. The process of getting over this ordeal would either destroy her or it would make her stronger. Right now it was the latter. Time to get out of here and wallow in self pity.

Pia headed to a nearby walmart and bought a variety of alcoholic drinks in bulk to take the edge off of her shoulders. Pia saw a guy resembling Abhay and spaced out until a shop assistant got her back to reality. Pia paid the cashier in cash and made her way to a taxi stand. She opened a bottle of Vodka and starting drinking out of the bottle pulling a face. As soon as she got out of her ride she stumbled out and began to make her way back to her place. Pia took the elevator to the top floor and then walked drunkenly to her door where she got her keys out. Pia left her door wide open when she'd realised she left a bag of bottles in the lift and got back out again. Pia headed back out again and ventured back in the elevator where she'd left her bag only to be left disappointed to see it was now gone. Pia raced out of her building to see a light flashing past turning to see her with a wink. Pia cursed oh Sugar before muttering Daniel.

Pia decided if the Angel thought he could steal her stash then she'd go to the hall of damnation itself.  Pia knew about a bar in the same vicinity as her apartment. Hot/Ice. As soon as she strolled in there she could have sworn a pair of eyes was following her. Pia took no notice and went straight for the bar.

Pia gave a weak dry smile ordering her drink-tequila.
Next to her a man was sat checking her out-Can i buy U a round of drinks? Its all on me.
Pia blew caution to the wind-Why not? I'm in a mood to get wasted.
The man was already interested in her-Trust me! I'll make sure U get wasted.
Pia took the tequila in her hand.
The guy chuckled heartily-First U lick the salt off like this, then U take the swig and then a bite out of a lime.
Pia did as he'd instructed her-Wow. This is good!
The guy ordered a few rounds watching her get intoxicated-So how about U get to drink some stronger drinks. Whisky and Gin and Tonic? Miss?
Pia slurred out-Pia. 
The guy revealed-Romanov.
Pia's eyes sparkled-Russian!
Romanov gave a prevarication look-Yeah. I  am. And U are?
Pia let out a giggle again like a school kid-An ex-Angel. 
Romanov loved good girls gone bad-Looks like you've met just the guy to show an ex Angel how to play a bad girl.   First lets get U high on booze and then we can have our own little party.

Pia by now was barely able to stand on her own two feet. She relied on Romanov to help her up and started to take her back to his place. Pia felt somebody laying wet kisses over her cheek and then sa lot of noise. All she could mumble was Abhay's name over and over again. 

Abhay sensed Pia was in for deep waters and against his own will he was inclined to save her. Romanov would pay with his life. Abhay dragged the burly Russian off of Pia, punched him a few blows with his vampire powers packed punched and ravaged him dry. 
Abhay rasped with sheer untamed anger raging back at the weak human-This will teach U to touch her. (Lays a few more punches to the fallen Russian continuing to bruise the scoundrel with licks) She...(Another kick to the abdomen)...is...(Kick)...off (Kick)...off...limits.

To pour further more insult to the Russian he'd kicked the dead man to the floor revelling in the sound of bones crunching, breaking his ribs until he was satisfied to turning his attention back to Pia again. He brushed away a few strands of hair covering her innocent, angelic face. For one moment his rage was replaced with concern. Pia, a former Angel in such a state was preposterous but this vision before him spoke of the weakness all humans had. It shone of emotional foolishness and Pia was fast becoming lost in this storm just like Daniel. Abhay picked Pia up in his arms. Pia rested her head snuggling close to Abhay's chest murmuring his name again.

This made Abhay feel uncomfortable with his own heightened emotions oscillating from extremes to extremes. He croaked out indefinitely-Why can't U just leave me alone? Why are U doing this to me Pia? I hate U so much. I hate U with every fiber of my being yet i can't seem to let anything happen to U because if anyone has the right to hurt U its me.  
Pia lay a curled smile-Abhay!!!
Abhay wanted to to shake Pia so she'd quit calling out his name as if she revered him-That's right. Keep saying my name because once i'm done with U its the only thing you'll ever remember along with all the damage i have in store for U.
Pia's hand rested on Abhay's chest now-Love U.
Abhay cursed under his breath-Crazy Angel. U can no longer Love with a pure heart. I'll make sure there is nothing pure left inside of U. 

Abhay lay Pia in his own bed entering his abode. If only he could read her mind or he'd found where she now resided because he knew she was no longer living under the Rathod household. This wasn't such a bad idea keeping her over for the night to taunt her. It was the perfect opportunity to add insult to injury. He would exact his own revenge upon her. 

Pia let out a cry-Daniel save him!!!!!!!! Abhay!!!!!!!! 

Pia was back in a whirlpool of the ancient past. Ada was with another man. Her eyes were screaming of sorrow-Whatever U do don't let Abhayendra do this. He can't leave me. I won't let him go on a crusade to only lose him to those monsters. Do what U must but keep Abhayendra alive at all costs.
The soldiers reply-Princess his sister is at stake. 
Ada bellowed with venom-Then let her die if she must but i will never allow my beloved to sacrifice himself for even his sister.

Then Pia was back at a palace where Abhay now faced with Ada-My dear Ada, U must let me go. I promise i will make a swift return back to yor arms. I must save my only sister. She is all i have left. If those demons get to her? If they turn her? Ada,  know U will remain safe within these fortresses so long as U never leave it. I have ensured the spell works to keep U safe.
Ada in hysterics now-Who will keep U safe Abhayendra? What about U? If i lose U i lose my life. I understand after losing your brother, parents and 2 sisters U want retribution for their deaths and now U want your sister back but how will i survive without U. 
Abhay cupped Ada's face in his hands calming his Princess-U won't! This i promise U. Your Abhayendra will always be yours. Only yours. But i belong with my sister. I have already lost the rest of my family without adding another sister to the mix. 
Ada parted with the her most prized possession taking the ring off of her finger-Always carry this around U Abhayendra. I will always know U are with me. (Ada lingered on the kiss for what seemed like a lifetime with tears streaming down her cheek) Come back to me. For if word comes back U are no more then your Ada will perish in  a pyre of fire. I only live for U.
Abhay covered Ada's mouth-Don't U dare speak of such cowardice. Dying is the easy way out. U are a princess so carry yourself with the same valour U were born with and lead your people. Your Abhayendra will be back before U know it. Now give me a smile before i leave.
Ada reluctantly curled her lips into a slight smile caressing his face-I love U Abhayendra. I'll always love U.
Abhay was overwhelmed by Ada's emotional departure-I will rid the land of vampires. Then we can have our own celebration.
They kissed each other Ada bad Abhayendra and ordered her own armour.

Ada to her servants-I'll be damned if those demons lay a finger on my beloved.

Daniel reappeared to Pia-Now there's half the story.
Pia was startled-U were a servant?
Daniel gave a sheepish grin-Yes! 
Pia cried out-Abhay became a monster because an Angel did this to him.
Daniel waved his arm in the air-No. I did no such thing. Abhay had many things working against him and his biggest weakness was his love for Ada and his family. Only Ada could have saved Abhay from becoming the demon he became. The picture is far from over. 
Pia in tears now-This is how it all ended for them.
Daniel corrected-No. This is how it all began. Now an Angels role is never to interfere or else reap the consequences like i have or U can sit back and not do anything and help by merly being a observer and learn from the past. U my dear have Abhay right where U want him.
Pia meekly uffed-After my own life.
Daniel smirked in delight-Yes. If he gets personal it means you've hit him right where it hurts. It means the vampire has a soft point. U. 

Abhay saw Pia shivering, he covered her with a blanket. Time to hunt. Then show Pia what fun killing humans was to haunt her for the rest of her life.
Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
res
kambakt...u'll write more na?

whoa!!loved it!kehna padega this one was among the best!i love when u or anji write!!You perfectly showed a human pia broken n drunk ...and loved thier convo,abhay seemed totally irritated coz of the care he holds for his enemy angel while pia was in her own love land.πŸ˜›But i guess abhay jo bhi kare pia can handle it well when she sees the past!!
Ada was his true lover ,seems like but is she alive now?welli guess if it was a single writer ff toh bata sakta tha koiπŸ˜†now i have to wait...try to give a mindblowing update soon!
Edited by ilove99 - 11 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg Aysha u are brilliant lovely update. Pia and Abhay are both determined yet hurt it hurts. Fabulous update.
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
Edited
brillant update ayeshu
god abhay wants to cross all boundries of being evil...bt still cares for pia
want to knw wat ada did..
continue soon thank u for pm😊Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

This update just proves why I miss your writing so much Ayesha... you are just fantastic πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Even yesterday i was telling manasa I miss your writing... wonderful portray of emotions of Abhya and Pia.
Poor Pia, she is all lonely and seems like in a trap and used. I dont like Daniel anymore and she surely loves Abhay now but their relationship is as complicated as it was before.
and Abhay...the way he killed Ramonav proves his obsession, possession, authority over Pia whatever you call it. he hates her but messing with her dead wounds but still can't stop caring for her.They are lost in their own whirpool of emotions..juggling between them...
eager to see what Ada did that made Abhay like this...

i loved it ayesha... reading whatever you write is always a pleasure πŸ€—
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
 resπŸ˜ƒ
superb update aysha πŸ€—
poo piya she hs lft rathor place...& alone nw...
i luv dis evil abhay❀️bt at d sm tym he hs sum feelings 4 piya...
ada's character is little bit confusing... xcited 4 d nxt updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
---edited----

that was a terrific and mindblowing update ayesha. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Oh..am so happy that you updated as i was dying to read sumthng written by you! πŸ˜ƒ

abhay is unable to realise his own feelings,whereas it's becoming too much for pia to handle! Both are vulnerable right now!
wat's about ada? I think there is more than what meets the eye! And did daniel do anythng stupid as he fell for whom? Was it ada? Is tht's the reason abhay loathes angels so much!?
now this unravelled mystery related with d past is making me restless..looking forward to the next update..😊
please continue soon if possible..and thanks a ton for the pm..take care..πŸ€—
p.s. It wud b great ayesha,if you can give couple of updates inbetween! 😊Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ayshu u updated finally πŸ€— I am so so happy πŸ˜ƒ Glad to know tat we will still get to read this amazing piece of writing 😳 n thank u for tat πŸ€— Coming to the update it was fantabulous πŸ‘ Abhay's rage was depicted wonderfully and so was Pia's state of helplessness. Abhay has turned back to being the despicable monster he was but somewhere deep down Pia has had an impact on him though he tries hard to deny it n the proof for the same was when after killing those teens he felt remorse. Pia on the other hand is now a mere mortal after she exhausted all her powers on Ayaan 😭 I feel bad for Ayaan. I am sure he will miss Pia a lot n I somehow feel we might not get to see more of the Rathods now  I am so glad Abhay came to save Pia. He might say tat he'll ruin her but I am pretty much sure he'll end up doing the opposite which is saving her time n again 😳 So Daniel was in a way responsible for what went wrong with Abhay? πŸ˜• Eagerly waiting to know tat part. The ending kinda left me puzzled  Daniel said if Abhay gets personal with her he might end up getting his humanity. But from what I have seen of Abhay he ends up draining a gal dry after getting physical with her 😭 I wont be surprised if Pia allows him to do tat in the hopes of bringing his humanity back but what will this cost her is my question.

All in all a supreb update Ayshu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
superb ayeshu. thats a brilliant update. 
loved how abhay still cannot stop himself from saving pia and pia still yearns for him. 
waiting to know what ada did that made abhay a monster like this