Accident on set of IPKKND- Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

65

Views

15k

Users

56

Likes

170

Frequent Posters

Shikha143 thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#61
OMGgg.. what the hell is this??
angel_ipkknd thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#62
I hope this news is fake and she is fine...
anjaani07 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#63
But she was fine last night at the awards?! I hope she's ok x
hundal thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#64
Crap!
I hope Sanaya is fine.
This poor show has had a rough few months.
Problems, problems, problems 😭
3ICMSXVC7GD62XYR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#65
mannn! i hope this is fake
xxx
minuu thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#66
Refrain from making such threads without solid evidence and confirmation from CVs/actors/PH as it misleads forum members.

So, till there is any evidence on this, this is false news and a rumour misleading forum members.

Closed.

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 1 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: ExoticDisaster · 3 months ago

6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 7 years ago

\\#IPKKND Rewind// "You're mine" / Episode 300 plus

I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".