Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

2.5k

Users

11

Likes

47

Frequent Posters

Vinder90 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#11
great post. .

but in SNS. . this has been one of the longes run of damn crapness for a very very long time now ... exactly since Anita track started. . . SNS has been ona steep downhill turn. .

ME has high potential to turn things around. . now will the CVs take this opportunity. . .well I can wish . .btu absolutely have no hope in them . .they are hell bent on ruining everything. . 😡

but one thing. . .as soon as things get extremely fed up . . CVs tend to do justice and pull SNS back to improvement. . so I really hope they can pull this one back . .gonene be a tough ask . . .TRPs are not looking good at all. . .very tough challenge. .
Edited by Vinder90 - 14 years ago
Chaccha thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#12
😲

I don't know how to make you feel better, Aris. Everyone listened to the Love 101 lecture, but no one took notes. 👎🏼
aris22l thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: RachP

😲

I don't know how to make you feel better, Aris. Everyone listened to the Love 101 lecture, but no one took notes. 👎🏼

Yeah, you are shocked I said that, aren't you. What a waste of time and energy. I think Ahemji skipped that class and went to Silence for Dummies 101 while Anita went to Love for Lunatics 500. Poor Gopi didn't get a chance as Anita reminded her she never went to college🤢.
navyab thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#14
aris...non-existance marriage ???I do not agree with this point... well it is Kokilla & Hetal who are the 1st people who have seen Ahem changing in marriage... !!!
aris22l thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: navyab

aris...non-existance marriage ???I do not agree with this point... well it is Kokilla & Hetal who are the 1st people who have seen Ahem changing in marriage... !!!

Navya, Just because he changed doesn't mean he thinks he is married. Until he acknowledges to Gopi once and for all that he loves her as a husband should and feels married to her, his marriage is non-existant at this point.
Madhura2105 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#16
i feel like killing ahem, before killing that ostrich...
why the hell is he behaving this navie???? or is it that he is still having the hangover of the bhaang and coz of which he just think straight 😡
aris22l thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: dhruti

i feel like killing ahem, before killing that ostrich...

why the hell is he behaving this navie???? or is it that he is still having the hangover of the bhaang and coz of which he just think straight 😡

Dhruti😲? Are you saying because of bhang hangover he thinks he is not straight, he is gay😲?
A2ZVictory thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Rofl. All aham needs are those big ears than he can really fit the role lol. Idiot cv's have castrated him and hung his balls out to dry.



Ashwin, I could not have said it so well. Exactly my emotions
Madhura2105 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: aris22l

Dhruti😲? Are you saying because of bhang hangover he thinks he is not straight, he is gay😲?

by cant think staright, with regards to anita and not that he is a gay 😆
Edited by dhruti - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#20
Really upset with this show in fact I haven't even been watching it for about two months now since the entry of Anita. When they brought her in I was so happy that here is a poor girl who is actually nice and not scheming to get Ahem back and at that point of time I just felt so sorry for her that her life had been ruined not once but twice (second time unknowningly) by Ahem. Then when she found out the truth about her marriage and thought about winning Ahem back even then I felt sorry for her thinking that circumstances presented before her had made her think Ahem was still in love with her but now cvs have made her go too far and made her into a plotting planning crazy person slash attempted murderer and I cant commend that nor can I stop feeling bad for her so I've just stopped watching. Plus I cant stand the dumbness in this show! Nor can I see Rashi's face!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".