Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please read the extended part for previous update: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/58017829

WARNING ADULT CONTENT: 18+

Part 18

Arnav: You are soft khushi...

Khushi: Stop being so naughty arnav...ouch...its sore...

Arnav: Sorry sweet...but i was not able to resist them...and they are glowing in the water...see...

Khushi looked at her swollens and blushed...

Both Arnav and Khushi were having shower together...after 3-4 days continues morning session they had planned not to do it today...but arnav couldnot resist her so they planned to get cozy in the bathroom just feeling each other...exploring everything every part of the...arnav never forgot to care their kids in her tummy...he made sure he spoke to them everytime he was close to khushi...and while talking to them he also was very warm towards khushi...he made sure to show how wanted she was...

Arnav while applying soap in khushi was talking to his kids...

Arnav: shaitano...tell her that i want to take her tonight...so be prepared...

Khushi smiled...

Khushi: You can take me now also arnav...i am dying to do it...

Arnav: umm hmm...no not now...thoda to tarpo mere liye...

Khushi: Its almost 24 hrs arnav...aur kitna tarpaoge?

Arnav: Sabra ka fal mitha hota hai khushi...

Khushi: please please please lets do it na anrav...

Arnav: No baby...

Khushi pouted...so that mean you dont love your kids?

Arnav: and what made you think so?

Khushi: coz you dont want to feel them closely...she pouted again

Arnav: Kids tell you m...that i am going to feel you tonight...and thats a promise...

-------------------

It was evening when arnav came from office...the day was quite hectic...he came inside and saw khushi in the kitchen...she was wearing a salwar today...arnav never saw her in salwar after their college days...she always looked exceptionally beautiful in those...but today she was looking more beautiful she thought...she was glowing...and somehow her blemishes on her skin was adding more attractiveness in her...he thought its weird for him to think like that...but this girl whenever looked ugly made him crib for her more...in the college what attracted in the most about her was her braces...and why well he could have never imagined to kiss a girl in braces and how will it feel.

She was looking beautiful...her hair loose...she was ocntinuously tucking it behind her ear but shorter onces were stubborn to get behind...

He came close to her and hugged her from behind...

Khushi: Oh you are here?

Arnav: Looks like...what are you doing?

Khushi: hmmm making your favourite salad...

Arnav: Khushi what do you like to eat?

Khushi frowned her eyebrows a bit that turned to see him...achaanak?

Arnav: Tell na...i want to know what you like and what you dont like

Khushi: I like anything and everything...

Arnav looked at her naughtlily...oh really? you like everything? (he asked sarcuatically)

Khushi was a little confused...

Arnav picked her up on the counter...

Khushi: Arnav what are you doing?

Arnav removed her dori of the pajama...which slipped down...he opened her pant...made her sit on the edge and gave in...

Khushi clutched his shirt...it was a different sensation she was having...they never did while she was sitting...it was a little tight though but he made it smooth with his saliva...everytime...she spread all the cutleries...and almost was about to spoil the salad but he pushed the bowl far off...

After 10mins both of them came together...he picked her up and lied her on the sofa and they had another session over there...

Arnav: You know what the doctor said?

Khushi: What

Arnav: he said that you are very thin to carry two kids...

Khushi was concerend now...oh really...but i dont put on weight...due to my high metabolic rate..

Arnav: Well i know how you can gain weight...I can give you that tonic if you agree to take it...

Khushi: Ofcouse i will take it arnav...yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai?

Arnav smilled at his innocent partner...khushi you have no idea what i am talking about...

Khushi understood the hint and blushed...

Arnav didnot know how eager was she to have it...but she was extremely shy to ask for it...

Khushi always thought that thing to be very intimate and sense of security, togetherness for a guy seeing his parter having his...

----------------

Both arnav and khushi were enjoying there intimate encounters...more than once a day...arnav made sure to do it with her consent everytime as he had to be really carefull...

they sometimes broke the pot cover...sometime the door lock so that the other has to come to the other room to take shower and then...

sometimes he hide all the night dresses to see her roam around nude in the house and he being the preditor run round behind her...

sometimes she hid all his trousers in the morning to do it before he goes to his office...

both were naughty...and both wanted each other badly...everytime...they enjoying there s*x life like a newly wed couple...

Sometimes on the sofa...kitchen counter...guestroom...bathrooms...even on the sink slab...writing table...on the floor...on the cupboard self...where not...in every possible place on the house...they did make out in the car...even in the garage...

----------------

It was early morning...they were making love to each other on the aroused balcony...they were extremely imtimate...hungry...last day they made love more than 6 times...early morning...before his office...he came during the lunch time...then...after he was back from his office he practically pounced on her...after dinner...late night and now in the balcony...

But still their want for each other was growning and growing...
They were enjoying the cold breeze in the open sky while making love passionately...she was the one who came first...but he didnot...she was feeling sore so he had to stop...

But khushi took it opportunity to give his the pleasure which was devoid of from her...

Arnav couldnot control anymore...he warned her that he was about to let it out...but she gracefull consumed the whole of him...

Not that this was his first time someone took him but it was khushi...he definately has never felt so passionate and so intimate at the same time...the way she cared his...the way she did it was out of the world...her amaturish behavior was an add on arousal...

And most importantly everyone who took him has spitted it off...but khushi never did that...she took the whole thing...

He started testing him in her mouth...making her aware how much he was moved by this gesture of his...he decided that tonight he is going to clarify all her doubts regarding that stupid bet...which was never meant for her...and that he was genuinely attracted to her...and before he takes any step further with her he has to tell her the truth...after that it was her decision...yes he wants her to make his own...and terminate the damn contract immediately...

Khushi was lying on his chest without intrrupting his thoughts...she knew he was thinking something early important otherwise he never neglected or detached her after they made love to each other...she was giving him time.

finally after 20 mins both of them got up...he took khushi in his arms and went inside the guest room...he made her stand near the cupboard and gifted her a nice piece of lingerie...it was pink in colour...extremely elegent...all covered yet all revealing for its see through material...

Arnav whispered...babies ask her to be ready tonight...i cant want to take her in my bedroom...the only place which is left in this house...and then...

Khushi: then...?

Arnav: Just wait...cant you?

Khushi smiled...yes i can...

---------------

Arnav went to office...khushi came to collect her gift from the guest room which she has left in the morning...she searched the entire room but he couldnot find...then she remembered it was kept in his cupboard...she opened the cubboard and saw it there...she smiled and took it...she was about to close the cupboard but she saw something...she took it out and was shocked...what she saw in her hand...

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res

*EDITED*

A HEARTILY CONGRATS FOR NEW THREAD APPY JI,
YEHH ME FIRST๐Ÿ˜‰

*BACK TO UPDATE*

OYE KHUSHI KO KYA HOGA SHE HAS BECOME SO WILD, PASSIONATE ONE...SEEDI SAADI KHUSHI  BHAAG GAYE .

IT WAS DAMN HOT UPDATE.

I AM HAPPY THOUGH BOTH ARE HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER NOW.
I M GLAD HE DECIDED TO CLEAR ALL MU, 

WHAT WAS THAT SHE SAW THERE IN HIS CUPBOARD

WELL APPY...ERM...๐Ÿ˜ณ
I DIDN'T GET ONE THING...
WHAT WAS THAT TONIC THING HE WAS TALKING ABT HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT๐Ÿ˜†

THANKX 
LOVED IT

*EDITED*

PRECAP

NOW PPY THIS IS REALLY NAUGHTINESS OF URS
ITNA SUSPENSE BACHAY KE JAAN LO GE KYA????

WHATS SHE HOLDING IN HER HAND๐Ÿค”

Edited by srahs - 12 years ago
kethgauthami1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update...i really loved this
GoGreen thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒBold Khushi...or Wild Khushi...let me come out of shock...and comment...
aishaazam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what she saw?
_edit_
what she saw
congo on the new thread 
dont tel me they are pics 
noo appy ki bachi 
acha whats your real name 
chorodo can u add an ff of mine in  your index pleaseee :*
Edited by ishaazam11 - 12 years ago
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo on the 3rd thread !!
they are romantic and so naughty! the update was very HOT!
and he is cuTe! i hope alL the doubts are cleared!
awesome update dEar! loveD it !
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread
what a hot update
oh no what did khushi c?
will this be a bad thing in their relationship??
continue soon๐Ÿ˜‰
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GoGreen

๐Ÿ˜ฒBold Khushi...or Wild Khushi...let me come out of shock...and comment...

SUMU WAT WAS THAT TONIC THING YEH BATAO I M CONFUSED ABT THAT?????
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whoa! that was a hot thing
loved it