Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nahi my jaan sorry John's jaan 😆...hw are u...missing u loadzzz...wanna tlk 2 u but dont have enoght time Im so buzzzy...will get back 2 u as soon as I get over 4m diz wedding...till den wa8888 !!!
Originally posted by: fri42911
awesome work!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: ninja_hattori
Love your Bollywood stuffs more from pg - 121. 2nd Housefull 2 one's coloring is great. And this is really flawless - ❤️
One of your best avis xD
Karan's B'day sigs came out awesome. Esp 1st one! And those long John-Jacqueline avis are perfect as well. And love Ritesh-Genelia avis also. ❤️ And I heart Shakib's icons and U know it. 😳
Originally posted by: idreamaboutyou
STUNNING work Nahi, all the stuff is just beautiful <3 My favorite has to be this one : http://i.minus.com/i1oLAbhoNyukl.gif ! The coloring and text is gorgeous ! Loved your coloring's <3 Amazing work <3 Wohoo, 2nd shop :D
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
232