ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Friends,

Sk has a killer smile which has me drooling( as am sure many other fans too) , wanting to see those scenes again and again. His smile is naughty( like in this pic), innocent, sweet, endearing, shy and so much more. if you have any more thoughts, pics of sk's smile, please add. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree too, I have watched this scene again and again just to see his smiling...(the one that he was feeding Nidhi)Edited by rrdus - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Aww so sweet... i find his 'Eyebrow raising' thing.. very cute 😆 along with his smile...😳
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
all of us like the same thing
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssktlk

Friends,

Sk has a killer smile which has me drooling( as am sure many other fans too) , wanting to see those scenes again and again. His smile is naughty( like in this pic), innocent, sweet, endearing, shy and so much more. if you have any more thoughts, pics of sk's smile, please add. 

THE BEST ONE

bonnie7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also agree he's cute smile, expression and everything mind blowing..watching ktlk just just for him😊LUV u Sharad ...😃
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me 2 find his eyebrow raising thing super cute ...
and his smile makes u wanna smile as well!
hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you all!  SK's smile and eyebrow action is 😍!  Yes, he brings a smile to our faces! 😉
paaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Now that SK is here, I wish we had seen him being Dr HardStone earlier (that would have made the transition to the killer smile even more deadly!).