Miss_QueTee thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 years ago
#1
😕Errrrrrr, I don't know who I should actually choose......

Created

Last reply

Replies

5

Views

1.2k

Users

4

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#2
I think Lopa is cute😊.I like lopa😊
Miss_QueTee thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 years ago
#3

Yeah, i suppose Lopa is cute, but I think Dollie & Sid are as well.

Edited by Miss_QueTee - 21 years ago
FOFA55LS7Y6YPOJX thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#4
well obviously sid he's da fittest! lol
Miss_QueTee thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: RZ2N5RLBUTHGJZGI

well obviously sid he's da fittest! lol

Ya, u rite! lol

GR6ENYJ44R2TYXTK thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#6

😉 I like Lopa.So I voted her.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".