The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bs_deeps
No..I am not alive..How can anyone be alive after watching the episode..
First of all..I was expecting today to be a filler..as I didnt have much expectations from yesterday's precap..At the end of first part when they showed ASR on phone I was alert..didnt dare to change the channel to catch KKR score..and the magic started after the break..Barun's expression during the conversation with each of his family members was awesome..he gave one very faint smile while talking to maami too..and pls dont even start about his one way conversation with Khushi..BArun and Sanaya are too brilliant in that scene..Loved it and ya..got tears at the end of the episode..I hardly do that..