Hello Dev Team,π
Its Really A Simple Thing I Wanted To Ask Moreover I Know The Answer But Just Not Sure Whether Its Right Or Rong Just For My Knowledge Wanted To Ask.
I Was Finding Some Questions For Grilling The MOTWπ πOf My Forum In DMG IOTW Threads I Came Across Some Sunita There I Guess She Was In DMG Dev Team But Is Nomore In DT She Has Left It.
So The Question I Wanted To Ask Is She Has Crossed More Than 6,000 Posts And She Is IF-Dazzlerπ π How Is That Possible.
She Should Be Rockerz Na π.
And I Also Wanted To Ask If It Is Possible For Members To go Back To The Previous Ladder Group Upon Request.π³
Then I Would Like To Go Back In Dazzler Group π
Since This Red Colour Isnt Unique Everyone One Day Become Rockerz After Crossing 5,000 Posts Dats Y I Want To Remain A Dazzler.π
Is It Possible Plz Do Answer.