I had this weird feeling today that when he was talking so much with his "amma" on the phone giving her masaledaar news...it is actually someone else he is giving the news to...wierd feeling that the codeword for arnav is amma and he is feeding news back to him...it's a long shot...but I got this feeling twice today first during the outside RM tea scene and then in the mandir scene when he also quickly disppears saying amma i have masaledaar news for you...
Also manorma mami's expression was showing that she thought it was wierd that he was on his phone all the time talking to their amma...
One more thing...when he is talking to his amma he also moves away from the others..even mami...which is why i think mamiji was also finding his phone convos weird!
When they are at mandir and nani says to anjali why khushi hasn't come yet, masala mama is also at that moment telling his amma that he has more masaledaar baate to tell "her"...! (implying that he is telling the other person about khushi not coming yet..!)
Something is definitely cooking and I am loving this track actually!