Originally posted by: sunshine99
guys, jst chkd post on forum about toi article which states that barun will not be there for over a month and possibility of him not returning to the show...very misleading news... PH should clear the air
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: sunshine99
guys, jst chkd post on forum about toi article which states that barun will not be there for over a month and possibility of him not returning to the show...very misleading news... PH should clear the air
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
Watever it is i dont want them to show the kidnapping as cliffhanger!!!
Originally posted by: mommamia
I want heart/gut-wrenching, earth-shattering pain for him...he should feel totally lost...I know m a sadist but I really want this!!!😳Me too.. He should not be able to define that pain.. Soexcruciatingit shld be!!
Bush.. with the things you are saying.. I am planning to leave Sree alone in the club and open new one for Mamaji..
Originally posted by: vasiraju
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Oh really ,idon'tbelieve this some who arejealous about barunsuccess doing this ..</font>