Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved the bike bit 🤣 gheee gheee 😆
I am breathless and speechless after watching Raghav in today's episode. He was simply outstanding The way that he handled Viraj was just so even, so levelheaded as you have put it -- UFF, I loved it. I'm so glad that Raghav is the kind of character that has a quick and witty answer for whatever Viraj throws his way 😆 FINALLY someone who can match up to him 😳
The way he went "ssh ssh" and shut Viraj up was too funny and awesome!Majorly excited here too.Loved RaghaVi's collision and the way Raghav almost touched her arm. Sundar was too funny with his comments... and OMG, Raghav said "Jhanvi" and it sounded beautiful, not creepy 😆I wonder what the deal is with Krish.Gosh, my thoughts are a mess. I'm just so excited right now. I hope that Jhanvi learned something valuable from seeing that woman damaged and hearing Didi say that thing about how she keeps going back to her abusive husband and doesn't get it's not the solution.Words of wisdom that will hopefully fester in Jhanvi's mind.GAH. Sunday Sunday Sunday. I can't wait to see Raghav taking Sia out to experience life 😍
Originally posted by: betty123
yr I m tongue tied...will b bak after watching d epi 2-3 times...lolzz
ya dear...today was Raghav full epi na...so I need oxygen nw...lolzzOriginally posted by: petrova-fire
Good thing I posted this before I saw today's epi...now i need to watch it again n again too😆
Originally posted by: petrova-fire
OH GOD THE PRECAAPPP!!! 😳 I didnt watch the episode before i made the topic or else i would have been gushing over that the whole post 😆Yea, i really want to know what the deal with Krish is and his connection to Raghav...just have this bad feeling that V doesnt use the kid as a target to rile Raghav up Idk something irks me abt how protective Raghav is of Krish and how Viraj has just lost it completely now with killing being his second nature...SUNDAYYY...even though i have a huge test next week, nothing is stopping me from watching that episode..over and over...until im sick of it...which will never happen 😆