IPKKND HORROR SERIES - The rise of the Zombies- Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

132

Views

11.1k

Users

59

Likes

851

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: paru442

😭😭😭Actually am really sorry to say dat i couldn't understand anything.. Whats going on... Ur evry article is very gud. But dis one , I couldn't understand...😭😭😭


things are much worse than I thought 😲

koi nahi dear, its my brain, its pickled.
serialjunkie thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Sjm, Japonica, DrWHo

I feel like i walked into psychiatrist convention. you know you all share this field as a profession right??

Drwho thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Sjm, Japonica, DrWHo


I feel like i walked into psychiatrist convention. you know you all share this field as a profession right??


I thought Japonica was sane? Am I wrong??

And Psychiatrists convention???

I thought it was a zombiesium😆, we are all zombies here!!

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 1 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 7 years ago

\\#IPKKND Rewind// "You're mine" / Episode 300 plus

I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 4 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".