Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: azk92

I havent been on FB since I discovered IF either hehe 😳

And I hadn't missed a single day on the BigB blog, right from Day 1, until now. Now it's been ages since I have been there. i almost feel like I am cheating on him! 😆
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Gita - 👏  👏  Well Said Sista.
👏
Totally agree with you on this one. I am also right there with you cheering for the woman and her strong character but i also do not want see this show become one sided. I want to see powerhouse performances from both parties.😉
To me, yelling and screaming can be taken as either a woman standing up for herself and her family's self respect And/OR a great drama she is "forced" to create to convince her husband & "mommy-in-law" that she is really leaving hubby for the mistakes he has made.
I am truly loving this show now.

To honest Gita, I think after Priya's "Ab to maa ka pallu chodiye" comment, Ram will be forced to think and retrace the series of events that have occurred in past 3 days. I think we will start seeing the Ram we all want to see and are eagerly waiting for Or at least I hope we see it.

To start with, I want him to think HOW did media find out about the fight that happened in the middle of the night behind closed door. Let's see him think who leaked the news from his family.

Again, I am with you on Priya going to her father for advice. She loves her family but does not follow them blindly.

I am thoroughly enjoying this week's episode thus far. Once Ram starts putting the puzzle pieces together, it will become more fun and interesting.

Dangerous game has begun so sit back and enjoy folks!!
Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

Totally Agree.She did not lie. And I had no issue with her telling Ram all that. He needs to hear that his family is not perfect. I had a problem with Priya telling her parents about Nuts being at the meditation center. And saying "app tho jaanthe hai, woh kitni sarphiri hai"
Already Shipra and Ayesha are against Nuts. I was hoping Priya would try to patch things up, not make them worse. But again. This might change. She might be the one to patch things up, once Nuts is ready for the patchup! We will have to wait and see.

Agree.. not knowing the truth about her kidnapping, it was ok for Priya to say what she said to the Nutz @ KM. Repeating that at Sharma house was done in haste. She knows the 1st half of the truth on DV charges and how fake they were so saying all that about Nutz was not called for... at least not just yet. 😲
I am also looking forward to Priya sitting down with Shipra, Ayesha and Kartik to figure out where they went wrong. 😉