Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks a lot for the update...
wonderful epi and seems this separation will lead to leap...

toshisharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update @maria
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmmm thanks for the update

abt ashwin i think he has a better role this time

it wont be totally same
when ashiwn track last ended i was thinking there has to be more and he wud come bck

remember he ws instigated by mama and sid so he wud get bck at them and this time he wud help priya in this mission i think thats why he has returned back

now  the balh is turning into mystery show
bobozmum thumbnail

The return of Ashwin-the ___(rhymes with dig) ;-) Hmmm  what are the possibilities.

1. Yes, I suppose it could be the same old BT track with the evil trio using him again ...to create more trouble between RaYa (what??? the separation wasn't enough for you- you cold-blooded chipkalies!?!) And I swear if Ram falls for that after his awe-inspiring stance during Diwali- that'll be it for me and this show! im already sick of what they (the cvs) have done to this righteous man! 😑
  2. Or never learning from his past the idiot that he is-he (Ashwin) may once again work with the evil duo as their jasoos and spy on Priya πŸ˜’
  3. Or maybe, just maybe (I needed some optimism today folks!) the cvs may give him a chance to redeem himself. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Not rocket science to know which one I'm hoping for. But menwhile looking fwd to Priya kick his derriere tomorrow! πŸ˜†

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank y ou dear for the update. My lifeline 
sakshitfan thumbnail
thanks for the update... i felt i had lost something wen i saw priya crying😭.. precap was even more horrible..
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Maria..

utterly disappointed episode! why Ram convinced so easily by Niharika? don know what will happen next!!πŸ€”
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Maria!!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx mam. Donsnt it luk illogical what priya said? I mean how cn she leave Ram widout a Reason