Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cherishh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Jyothi,

Update sooon dearrr...what to do...can't wait more.
Edited by anu13 - 12 years ago
_Jyothi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu13

Hi Jyothi,

Update sooon dearrr...what to do...can't wait more.

typed half of the update... its very very long yaar...
it takes little more time...
Cherishh thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothikrish

typed half of the update... its very very long yaar...
it takes little more time...

Wowww...half finished...and as its lengthy, me sparing you😆😆😆.

Well, jokes apart, do take your time dear...will be waiting for it.  I think there are many more revelations in this update...so it burdens you a bit more in trying to give us more than expected as u always do...I understand...So just chill and take your own time...will come back an hour or two and enjoy it...gotta go now.

luv ya🤗
_Jyothi_ thumbnail

hii friends.. me updating this after a long time.. hope u like the update..

this update is for my sweeties anu(anu13), neha(neha5058) who gave me many dhamkis for this update😆 and mona(maneetlover1)...

love u guys... 🤗

@rose di: hey di i am updating D&L tonight... till then enjoy this one..

Chapter 43:

They both just nodded with tears in their eyes.

Maan, tum meri princess se abi isi waqt shaddi karogi?

They both are shocked to listen this so as others who came to see anand.

Papa, yeh aap' when maan was about to tell something anand stopped him and held his hands.

Here anand is sinking and talking with great difficulty.

Plz maan beta, I want my daughter to be happy. If u have any'

No papa, when you in this condition how can we? Geet ko bhi...  

But geet saw some fear in anand's eyes and understood that something is there. Dad's accident suddenly and asking maan to marry her immediately, something is missing.So she immediately said mujhe manzoor hain.

Others looked at her shocked, maan is more confused what is happening.

Anand is more than happy he thought its hard to convince her but now she has no problem. Even though all others are happy but seeing anand's condition they all are worried. It became hard for him to breath.

Doctor came to ICU and asked all of them to go out as he needs some rest.

Nahi I don't want to leave dad told geet.

Ma'am plz your father needs some rest, its not good for him. Plz try to understand told doctor.

Maan held by her shoulders and asked her to come out.

Plz maan, mujhe dad ke paas rehna hain told geet with tears in her eyes.

Geet plz we will come later, let papa take rest now told maan and came out of ICU.

All of them sat outside thinking what is happening. Rishab told that he will be back in an hour and left from there. All are thinking that suddenly why he is asking for maan and geet marriage.

Geet hugged maan and was crying. Maan is rubbing her back to calm down, he is not able to see his geet in this state. When he thought everything is going great then what all this. First he is away from his geet and family for 2 years and now papa in hospital. He is sensing something bad is gonna happen but what is that.

Here geet is thinking about her dad and his words. About their marriage why he is asking suddenly for marriage. What is the need now? Is there anything serious related to maan n geet. May be that SID did something. But if he want to do anything, he will harm or do anything to her but why her family. Her mind is so confused.

Just then sudha, yash reached there, rishab informed them about the accident. Sudha beside vijaya and placed her hand on his shoulder. They both hugged each other and crying.

Shant hojayiye chichi, chichu ko kuch nahi hoga told sudha.

Here inside anand is so restless thinking about his words.

When anand is driving for office due to somework, he was driving. Just then his phone rang, he stopped the car aside and picked the call.

Hello..

Hello uncle how r u? asked someone from other side.

Who is this? Asked anand.

Oh uncle, you forgot me so soon, sid malhotra told sid and smiled evilly.

Why you called me? Asked anand angrily.

Ohh uncle, calm down. I want to tell u that today is your last day in this world told sid.

what do u mean?

Uncle only u know about that incident, so if u r dead then no one will come to know about my intensions about geet. Next I will kill maan. Then your daughter will be mine forever told sid and smiled hysterically.

Anand smiled and told day dreaming is not so good sid. My geet will be safe with maan and I know u cant do anything to maan. Don't underestimate my son-in-law. If he comes to know about you then within seconds you will be behind bars and beg for death. That's the power of maan singh khurana.

Oh oh uncle how he will come to know when you are DEAD told sid.

Just then suddenly the truck came from back and hit his car, anand is in a pool of blood and continuously taking maan n geet name.

Anand came out of his thoughts when doctor is doing his check up. Doctor came out, geet rushed to him and asked doctor dad thik tho hain na. nothing serious na?

Don't worry Ms. Handa your dad is fine told doctor.

Thanku doctor.

Mr. khurana I need to give you some reports, plz come to my cabin told doctor.

Maan and yash went to doctor's cabin.

Mr. khurana I don't how to say told doctor.

What happened doctor? Asked maan and yash.

We have to do operation but it is very risky, we may loose him or after that operation due to pain he may slip into coma told doctor.

Both are shocked to hear this. They are numb.

Doc.. what r u saying asked maan.

Yes Mr.khurana.. we try our best. And the operation starts in one hour told doctor and asked to sign some papers.

Maan and yash came out and saw geet in tears. Maan closed his eyes as he knows that she heard all. Both maan and yash hugged her to sooth her. But she is so silent. They made her sit and they both sat on either side.

After an hour or so rishab came to hospital.

Rishab kaha chale gaye the aap? Asked pooja.

Rishab just handed some bag to her. Pooja looked confused and asked what is this?

Dekho pooja told rishab. She opened the bag and saw mangalsutra and sindoor in it. She understood what he mean n smiled with tears. Today her dream is coming true but she didn't expect that it will happen in this way.

Bhabhi called pooja. Vijaya looked at her when she gave the bag to her.

This is the most happiest and sad moment in her life. One her daughter is getting married and two her husband's life is in danger.

They all went inside including maan and geet. Maan and geet decided that what ever elders say they will do. Because they wont do anything which hurt them.

Anand saw them and smiled a little.

Maan, geet.. called anand.

They both came forward and stood beside the bed. Vijaya gave the mangalsutra to maan, he took it and looked at all the 4. They all smiled with tears. Maan tied mangalsutra around her neck. Geet closed her eyes and tears rolled down her cheeks. He took the pinch of sindoor and applied on the partition. Now they both are husband and wife. She is now Mrs. MAAN SINGH KHURANA. They both took the blessings of all the elders. Yash and sudha hugged them. Karthik hugged maan and geet.

This should be the most happiest moment in their life. But after seeing them married anand is in peace and now he don't need to worry about his daughter. She is now in safe hands, maan wont let anything happen to her.

Anand held maan's hand and told meri beti ka khyal rakhna and he closed his eyes.

Papa, papa called maan.

Doctors came there and told that we have to perform operation immediately.

Dad, plz open your eyes you cant leave us. Plz dad cried geet.

Ma'am plz told doctors.

Maan took her out who is now crying bitterly holding him tight. Maan is continuously caressing her head.

They took anand to operation theater all are waiting outside the OT.

After like 3-4 hours docors came out.

Operation is success' they all sighed in relief.

But..

But what doc.. asked geet.

He slipped into coma told doctor.

They all are rooted on the spot. Vijaya and geet broke down completely. This is the most happiest and worst day in their life.

All of them convinced that he will be fine soon. They somehow calmed down.

Mama, mom, dad, geet u should go home now told maan.

Bro, u too go I will be with papa told karthik.

With lot of requesting geet and vijaya agreed to go home. Karthik is with anand and all others left from there.

Geet fell asleep on maan's shoulders due to whole day;s incident. So much happened in one day. Their marriage which should be the happiest occasion but happened in this way. Only handa's and khurana's know about maneet's marriage. No outsider knoews about their marriage.

Soon they reached home and geet is in deep sleep. Maan don't want to disturb her so he carried her in his arms. As a ritual dulha should bring his dulhan in his arms for the first time. Now unexpectedly maan brought inside the house in his arms. He made her sleep on the bed in his no now its their room. He caressed her cheeks and placed a kiss on her forehead and went to washroom to take a shower.

Nakul prepared lunch for all.

Maan came out of washroom and saw geet slowly slowly opening her eyes. Geet opened her eyes and saw maan. Then she looked here and there and realized that she is in maan's room. She got up immediately and looked down afterall now she is his wife.

Maan came to her and told geet go and freshen up, we will have lunch.

Geet nodded and got up. She then turned back.

What happened geet?

Wo.. wo.. my clothes.

Guest room main hain na, I will bring told maan.

Nahi I will bring told geet.

Maan cupped her face and told geet, u r my wife now but first we r friends, no need to hesitate. aur tum apni maan se hesitate karogi nahi na? then  I want my original geet.

Geet smiled and hugged him tight. Maan too hugged her back.

Go and freshen up geet told maan.

Geet went to washroom and took shower. Maan bought her clothes and gave it to geet.

Maan went down to tell nakul to bring his and geet's lunch to his room. Nakul brought food and maan fed geet with his hands. Geet cleaned the table and sat beside maan n rested her head on his shoulders.

One month passed the same way, there is no improvement in anand. Daily someone or the other used ti visit anand. Geet started going to KT as she is doing her final sem project there. Still no one knows about their marriage. All of them became normal but still geet is confused how and what happened to her dad.

One day geet and maan are sleeping hugging each other. Suddenly someone knocked their door. Maan opened his eyes and opened the door and saw karthik and shanty there. He smiled and asked all set?

Yes bro told karthik.

Maan went to geet and shook her. Geet geet utho.

Sone do maan told geet.

Get up geet told maan.

Geet slowly opened her eyes and looked at him sleepily. She somehow got up and maan, karthik and shanti dragged her to terrace.

She saw the whole terrace is decorated and is full of candles. She is surprised to see the decoration. She stood in the middle of the terrace. All of them including elders shouted in unison.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS.

Geet is shocked, oh she forgot totally that today is her birthday. All of them hugged her and she cut the cake and fed all. All of them enjoyed. After some time all of them retired to their rooms bidding good bye.

In maneet's room:

Geet is in maan's arms and she rested her head on his bare chest. A lone tear escaped from her eyes and she hugged maan tight.

Maan got worried as his chest got wet due to her tears.

Kya hua geet? Asked maan.

Maan this is the first time dad didn't wish me told geet crying.

Geet, jaan don't worry papa will be fine soon consoled maan.

But she is no where to listen, she is not able to bear that her dad is in coma, today all her pain is coming out.

Maan got up and cupped her face and told jaan, don't worry he will be fine.

But she is crying continuously, with no other option maan sealed her lips with his. Geet is shocked with his sudden action.

Maan bited her lower lip and licking it sooth her pain, geet slowly slowly started responding him. His hands went inside her top rubbing her bare skin to sooth her pain. Geet opened her mouth to allowing him to enter her mouth. She slowly calmed down with his love. She is able to forget her pain with his love. Now she needed maan the most. She want to tell everything to maan, but she is forgetting what all happened from past one year with his love. Today she don't to back off. She will submit herself to him, she is only maan's, maan ki geet. She is in so much pain that she want to forget with his love. Geet brought him more close to give him more room.

Maan understood what she wanted and he did what all she need.

After some time maan is laying on top of geet without any barriers between them. Maan showered all his love to her. They both made love for whole night forgetting all their pain which they suffering from many days. Geet is lost in his love and care. They both slept peacefully that day not knowing that they are going to face the most worst day in their life.

Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago
_Jyothi_ thumbnail

Chapter 44

plz add 'maneetmaneet' to ur buddylist for pms.

Next day morning maan opened his eyes and saw his life sleeping peacefully resting her head on his chest. He smiled a little and kissed on her forehead. Today they took their relation to another step. Geet too opened her eyes slowly and looked at maan with a smile.

Happy birthday jaan wished maan pecking her lips.

Geet shied and told thanku'

Are you ok geet? Asked maan with concern.

Geet looked into his eyes and nodded yes.

U rest for some time I will bring breakfast told maan and got up.

Geet again closed her eyes and maan took shower and went down.

Suddenly her mobile phone and it I some unknown number. She picked the call

Hello..

Hello darling.. came a voice from other side.

Geet is confused and asked kaun??

Arey main darling sid told sid.

A sudden fear ran through her and asked tu.. tum??

Ha dear, happy birthday darling wished sid.

Why you called me?? Asked geet.

Ohh dear, how is your father now. Hope he is fine? Asked sid with a smirk.

Tumko kaise pata? Asked geet.

Agar tum meri baat nahi mani tho tumari dad ji jagah maan hoga warned sid.

Her eyes widened in shock.

Matlab?? Tum ne accident'

Yes dear, maine hi accident karvaya, tumare liye tumko pane ke liye. U r mine only mine. Tum maan ki kabhi ho hi nahi sakti told sid with anger.

Tears rolled down her cheeks continuously, now she understood why dad asked for sudden marriage.

Durr raho tum maan se, u r only mine. Samjhi tum? Told sid and cut the call.

Geet immediately ran to washroom and closed the door and crying her heart out.

Sid's and swetha's words are ringing in her mind.

Maan se durr raho warns tumari dad ki jagah mein maan hoga.

I didn't mean that geet is responsible for all this. Aur waise bhi maan is there for her n hope he is safe.

Geet: agar maan ko uss sid ki wajah se kuch hua tho. No I cant loose maan. Meri wajah se bhai ka maut hua, ab maan ko kuch hua tho main jee nahi sakti. Babaji ab main kya karu.

Geet is thinking and sobbing continuously.

Just then maan came into their room and found the bed empty.

Just then he heard the sound of water.

Ohh she is in washroom thought maan.

Maan placed the breakfast on the table and waiting for geet.

Geet came out after sometime and maan saw her eyes are red and puffy.

He immediately went to her and asked geet jaan, r u ok??

Geet just nodded yes.

Maan made her sit and asked geet, tell me dear what happened?

Kuch nahi maan main thik hu told geet.

Maan didn't force her much.

Acha thik hain, chalo breakfast karte hain told maan.

Nahi maan mujhe bhook nahi hain told geet.

Geet u must be tired na, thoda sa khalo dear told maan.

With no other option geet nodded.

Maan fed her lovingly and geet silently ate. Maan is thinking what happened to geet suddenly, morning tho she was fine, kuch tho hain which she is hiding from me. I want to know, I cant see my geet in pain.

Maan aaj mujhe office aane ka mann nahi hain told geet.

Maan kissed her forehead and told koi baat nahi tum aaram karo, main jaldi wapas aajaonga.

Geet just nodded and maan got ready and gone to office.

Here geet laid on the bed and thinking what is happening in her life. All the things are happening because of her. Now sid can do anything. He is so obbesed to her, that he is killing people for her.

Geet: ab main kya karu? Main maan ko kuch nahi hone dungi, main apni jaan dungi par maan ko kuch nahi hone dungi. Agar main maan se durr chali gayi tho sid maan ko kuch nahi karega. Par main kaha jau. Main Vicky call karti hu.

She dialed vicky's number.

Hello di bolo'

Vicky' her voice chocked.

Di what happened?

Geet told what all happened and sid's call.

Vicky is so shocked and angry.

How dare he? Wait di main kuch karta hu told Vicky.

Nahi Vicky, he will harm u. plz don't do anything.

But kaise di?

I took one decision told geet.

What??

Main ghar chodke chali jaongi, then he cant do anything to maan. Isme hi sab ka bhala hain. Main apni maan ki zindagi se chali jaongi told geet.

Di r u mad? Aap aisa kuch nahi karenge warned Vicky.

Nahi Vicky this is my decision, ghar mein koi bhi nahi hain. Wo log aane se phele mujhe jaana hain told geet and switched off the phone.

After that Vicky tried calling to her but her phone is switched off.

Geet immediately got up and packed her bag and took her maan's pic and one family pic with her. She then wrote a letter to maan and left from there.

Dear maan,

U might be thinking that why I wrote a letter to u. haina? When u read this letter shayad mein iss shehar chodkar chali gayi hungi main.

I am sorry maan, mujhe maaf kardo. Hum dono ek saath nahi reh sakte. Main ghar chodkar jaaa rahi hu, isme hi sab ka bhala hain, yeh job hi ho raha hain meri wajah se ho raha hain. Iisliye main yeh faisla li wrote geet and was crying bitterly.

Plz maan don't search for me, agar tumne aisa kiya tho tume meri kasam. Apne aapka khyal rakhna. Don't worry about me I will be somewhere. I love u maan, I miss u. hum kabhi nahi mil sakte. Mere ghar chodkar jaane ka wajah hain. Good bye forever,

Tumari

Geet.

edited

Geet left from there like a lifeless body, thinking about her maan and her family. She don't know where to go, she don't know whom she should contact. She took a cab and went to railway station. Once she reached the rilway station she sat on the bench for sometime. But there Vicky acted fast, somehow she sensed that she wont go to airport. So first he came to railway station and was searching for her. He spotted geet on the bench like a lifeless person. Vicky rushed to her and touched her shoulder. Geet opened her eyes and looked at him. The pain is visible in her eyes and tears are threathining to fall.

Geet hugged Vicky and cried her heart out.

Di, the decision u took is not right. Come let's go home told Vicky.

No Vicky I wont come, I cant see anything happening to maan.

Vicky tried to convince her but she is nowhere to listen.

Fine di u want to go then go, but u cant stay alone. My parents are in banglore and you are going there. I cant leave you alone.

Nahi Vicky I don't to be burden for anyone.

Shut up di  just shut up. Now you will do what I say told Vicky angrily.

But Vicky u have to promise me one thing asked geet.

What di?

No one should know about my whereabouts, mainly maan ok??

Vicky just nodded.  Geet took banglore train and Vicky informed his parents about geet and they happily agreed. Geet told she will go alone no need to accompany her.

Here maan is feeling restless and he is not able to concentrate on anything. He closed the file and decided to go home and to be with his geet. After a small drive he reached home. The whole house is so dark. First he was surprised, he directly went to his room calling geet. But there is no response. He entered the room and found it empty.

Geet geet kaha ho tum?

No response. He checked in washroom and whole house but she is not there. Maan got worried and again went to his room and found that her wardrobe is empty. He was shocked, suddenly his eyes fell on the letter which geet wrote. He took the letter and read it. He was shocked to read that. His geet, his life left him forever and went away and told never search her.

(Plz maan don't search for me, agar tumne aisa kiya tho tume meri kasam).

Why geet what happened? Why you took such a big decision. How can I live without you. Plz come back geet told maan collapsed on the floor with tears flowing on his cheeks.

If I did anything wrong plz punish me kill me, but don't do this geet.

Suddenly someone entered maan's room and was shocked to see maan's condition.

Maan beta kya hua? Asked vijaya.

Pooja took the letter from maan and read it. She is shocked and she too had tears in her eyes.

The whole handa's and khurana's got the news and rushed to home.

All became lifeless without their geet, and she told to not to search her. What should they do now. Vijaya and maan are completely shattered.

Here geet reached banglore and went to vicky's place, his parents welcomed her.

1 week passed without geet. Maan became so silent n never talked with anyone. Because he may broke down at any time. He is just strong because of his family mainly vijaya mama.

Here geet too became so silent and never ate anything properly. Vicky's parents are worried about her. One day she fainted, they got tensed and rushed to hospital. Then they got news that geet is pregnant.

Geet's happiness have no bounds.

Maa (vicky's mom) main maa banne wali hu, meri aur maan ki pyaar ki nishani maa.

Maa and papa are happy, they took care of geet. One day when geet went to check up for hospital shanti saw her as she came for some work in the hospital. She was shocked and happy to see geet. They both met but she didn't tell anything about sid, she told that she is pregnant with maan's child. From that day shanti visited geet frequently.

plz listen this song while reading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iGIjDiePKI

Here maan became rude and arrogant without his geet in his life. Lonliness surrounded him. He spent most of his time in office and gym.In office all the employees are afraid of him. If they did small mistake then they are fired. No one dares to talk with MSK the rude and arrogant boss. His eyes always refleted pain. He has only one question in his mind why his geet left him?

He started hating himself for this. All are worried about him but he always lost in memories of his geet.

song (maan's POV)

Tanhaai, tanhaai

(Loneliness, loneliness)

Dil ke raaste mein kaisi thokar maine khaayi
(On the roads of love what blows have I taken)

Toote khwaab saare, ek maayusi hai chhaayi
(All my dreams broke, a cloudiness has come about)

Har khushi so gayi, zindagi kho gayi
(Every happiness has gone to sleep, my life is lost)

Tumko jo pyaar kiya maine to sazaa main paayi
(I fell in love with you so I received punishment)

Tanhaai, tanhaai, milo hai phaili hui tanhaai - 2
(Loneliness, loneliness, I have received pervading loneliness)

Khwaab mein dekha tha ek aanchal

(In my dreams I had seen a shawl)

Maine apne haathon mein
(In my hands)

Ab toote sapnon ke shishe
(Now the glass of broken dreams)

Chubte hai in aankhon mein) - 2
(Are piercing my eyes)

Kal koi tha yahin, ab koi bhi nahin
(Yesterday someone was here, now there is no one)

Banke naagin jaise hai saanson mein laheraayi
(As if becoming a snake my breath is wavering)

Tanhaai, tanhaai, palkon pe kitne aansu hai laayi - 2
(Loneliness, loneliness, how many tears it has brought upon my lashes)

(Kyoon aisi umeed ki maine

(Why did I have such a hope)

Jo aise naakaam hui
(That was so unfulfilled)

Door banaayi thi manzil
(I made my destination far)

To raste mein hi shaam hui) - 2
(So only in the path night came)

Ab kahan jaaoon main, kisko samjhaaoon main
(Now where do I go, who do I explain it to)

Kya maine chaaha tha aur kyoon kismat mein aayi
(What I wanted and why in my destiny came)

Tanhaai, tanhaai, jaise andhero ki ho gehraayi
(Loneliness, loneliness, like a smokestorm of darkness)

Dil ke raaste mein kaisi thokar maine khaayi
(On the roads of love what blows have I taken)

Toote khwaab saare, ek maayusi hai chhaayi
(All my dreams broke, a cloudiness has come about)

Har khushi so gayi, zindagi kho gayi
(Every happiness has gone to sleep, my life is lost)

Tumko jo pyaar kiya maine to sazaa main paayi
(I fell in love with you so I received punishment)

Tanhaai, tanhaai, milo hai phaili hui tanhaai - 2
(Loneliness, loneliness, I have received pervading loneliness)

Tanhaai, tanhaai, tanhaai, tanhaai
(Loneliness, loneliness, loneliness, loneliness)

~~ past end~~

precap: present..

hello friends.. here is part 43 and 44. hope u all like it.

these two are longset updates and end of past. Hope i reached ur expectation. nahi tho i am sorry. Try to give seperate comments for both parts and long one too.. rather than one word.. plzz its a request.. it took lot of time for me to type.. plz do some justice to me.

plz plz plz guys hit LIKE and do COMMENT..

silent readers plz comment... atleast comment now.. tell me ur views..

by seeing your response for this 2 updates i will update next one.. if the likes and comments are suffucient then i will update next one.. now it depends on u..
and this FF is coming to an end.. the count down begins now.

love
-jyothi.

Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the first half...
So sid did this.. But sid s unaware that vicky noes the truth,rt?
Geet's love for her dad s so serene and limitless...
She not even once questioned her dad's decision..
I think ds day she will cum to noe that sid did this and thus she will leave the house...
I would like to kill sid by myself..😡
Cherishh thumbnail
A most awaited update Jyothi...another great update of DBUC.

It really was a very emotional update.

As you said, yes it really is a very sad and a happy moment/day of Khurana's and Handa's...what all they might have planned for Maneet's weeding...but really the fate played a very bad and a big role in their lives.

So finally my doubt has been cleared about Anand's accident thru this update.

This Sid...😡...I am hating him more and more with each update.  What an evil plan to get Geet into his life...but how come he forgot that Vicky knows about it too...as he is the one who beat the hell out of him. 

I just wonder how he is gonna survive his life with Maan knowing everything about him now..he surely is gonna turn into a dead meat🤢...me gonna enjoy it a lot as I have been saying it in the last couple of my comments...as I love to see the great MSK back in action.

So Geet did sense something wrong..but couldn't figure it out😭.

It really has been a tough phase in Geet's life...poor girl...what not she was going thru all alone😭😭 and it would have been much more worse if Maan wouldn't have been there for at least sometime with her.

Well, one more thing I wanted to know...so is Anand at the same time revealing the truth to everyone..I mean other members of the family...while Geet telling this to Maan...well you might reveal it in your upcoming parts...but just was eager to know it.

What an Amazing way to build up the story dear.  Just loved every bit of it.

Looking forward for the next part.

Most importantly, thanks a ton for such a lengthy update with 2 of the 3 revelations that you promised in your precap...thought you might give just 1 update...but woowww...double damaka...these 2 updates are definitely damakas only...as it clearly all our thoughts about the past...waiting for your next part dear...keep coming...hoping even it will be a lengthy one and much more awesome one with your brilliant writing.
Edited by anu13 - 12 years ago
AmElOdI thumbnail
it was so emotional update...n i hate dis sid so much...update soon...
Cherishh thumbnail
Hey Jyothi...

Thanks for the update dear.

So you finally realized the seriousness of our dhamkis...good girl.

I know you came to know that if you wouldn't have updated...then we really would have handed you over to our MSK to look after you for not listening to us😉😆😆😆.

I know you have been busy with your exams...but what to do, now knowing that you finished with your exams, how could we not give you a dhamki😆.

Well...jokes apart...thanks a lot for considering our requests dear.

It really is becoming now a very interesting day as you gonna even update D&L...sweet..sweet...kissy to your hands...and hats off to your brain for thinking and finally deciding to give us beautiful and lengthy updates of your FFs🤣🤣🤣

Me now all waiting to read your next update of DBUC and D&L...keep coming...I wouldn't mind even more😉. 
_Jyothi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu13

A most awaited update Jyothi...another great update of DBUC.

It really was a very emotional update.

As you said, yes it really is a very sad and a happy moment/day of Khurana's and Handa's...what all they might have planned for Maneet's weeding...but really the fate played a very bad and a big role in their lives.

So finally my doubt has been cleared about Anand's accident thru this update.

This Sid...😡...I am hating him more and more with each update.  What an evil plan to get Geet into his life...but how come he forgot that Vicky knows about it too...as he is the one who beat the hell out of him. 

I just wonder how he is gonna survive his life with Maan knowing everything about him now..he surely is gonna turn into a dead meat🤢...me gonna enjoy it a lot as I have been saying it in the last couple of my comments...as I love to see the great MSK back in action.

So Geet did sense something wrong..but couldn't figure it out😭.

It really has been a tough phase in Geet's life...poor girl...what not she was going thru all alone😭😭 and it would have been much more worse if Maan wouldn't have been there for at least sometime with her.

Well, one more thing I wanted to know...so is Anand at the same time revealing the truth to everyone..I mean other members of the family...while Geet telling this to Maan...well you might reveal it in your upcoming parts...but just was eager to know it.

What an Amazing way to build up the story dear.  Just loved every bit of it.

Looking forward for the next part.

Most importantly, thanks a ton for such a lengthy update with 2 of the 3 revelations that you promised in your precap...thought you might give just 1 update...but woowww...double damaka...these 2 updates are definitely damakas only...as it clearly all our thoughts about the past...waiting for your next part dear...keep coming...hoping even it will be a lengthy one and much more awesome one with your brilliant writing.

Hey Anu,

thanku thanku so much dear... awww loved ur comment...
yes its very sad and happy day both...
yes vicky knows about sid and he too remember sid... i will tell u that in next half of the update...
i am so so happy that u liked the update...
aww kissy to u too... actually me going to shopping with mom... holidays haina ji...
will update both after coming back... 😃