BD nominated in only two catagories

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know if you guys know this, but BD was only nominated in two catagories at the MTV movie awards, Best kiss and movie of the year. The hunger games got 8 nomination and Harry potter got six. I guess MTV got tired of twilight dominating the award show for the past 3 years so now they pulled them from almost all the nomination. or maybe they want the new kids(hunger games) to win because as long as twilight is nominated, the others won't stand a chance. the twilight fandom gave the MTV awards high ratings, we brought in all the viewership but now that it's on its way out, MTV awards will backup their new money making machine(hunger games.) they used us and cut us out just like that. the phrase "don't bite the hand that feeds you" comes to mind

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kutekhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah i know i dont know what is wrong with mtv.now it wont be fun to watch it they did so wrong
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well, the Hunger Games is the "new big thing". Really, it's not just MTV, everyone else is also losing interest in Twilight. =/ I guess it's because the series is coming to an end with just one more part to go whereas the Hunger Games just started. Also, there's also the whole "bad ratings for BD Part 1" thing cuz people were quite disappointed with the way it turned out. To be honest, i was among the disappointed. It wasn't what i hoped for. Didn't live up to my expectations compared to the other 3 movies. =[