Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Yes...!!!!

Geet Handa...oops...Geet Khurana never forgets and would never fogive anyone...be it rehan or maan...

Rehan broke her turst but maan broke her belief in love ...

Her sense of betrayal made her to take revenge on maan ...

She decided to burn his ego  and proves that his power is useless on HER...

Let see how her plan works...will maan can handle all this...

Thnx for pm and please update soon

Thanks hun! 😃
And yes, everything you wrote is right.

Originally posted by: anupamachem

Great update! Still not clear about Geet's intentions!

Thanks Anu!😃

Originally posted by: snehaj

That was an interesting Chapter Sanjana..

Both of them r burning in their own hell..
You described the pain soo soo well that
i actually felt really sad and bad while reading it..
but still i m not sure for whom I was feeling more bad..
Geet and Maan both of thm r right on their parts..
well its correctly said that Love is not always beautiful..
wen love will turn from affection to self-destruction you can never tell..
Very well written part, all the emotions were very nicely described..
will wait for the next part hope to get one soon..

Aww Thanks Sneha!😃
Sorry for making you sad...and its okay to feel for both. That is what I want!😆

Thanks Radhika!😳
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i can't wait 4 next update...it is a dangerous game...awesome updates...i am in love with this ff...update soon...
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

Sorry for the delay but my laptop isn't working at the moment, so I cannot update until it is fixed.
-sanji

No problem sanji

Will wait for you.

craziekudi thumbnail
ok sanju
will wait for ur update
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how is ur lappy now :)

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hope your lappy is started to work now
Waiting for next part eagerly
ALMOST LOVERS

Chapter Twenty Six

Kiss to melt

Lost within these chasm,

Filled with beautiful despair,

My wings fragile

But ache to fly

You touch, you burn,

The chains of love shackle,

My wings stretch,

But still I cannot fly.

---------------------

PAST:

She didn't know what to expect from Rehan, as she went to their usual meeting spot. But it was impossible to stay away or to believe that she wasn't nervous.

Sometimes our intuition tells us when there will be a momentous occasion that will change us forever, bringing us to a point of no return and with a permanence in our thoughts.

And Geet knew that for better or worse today would be such an occasion.

Stop making yourself agitated, she warned herself.

He was standing with his back to her, staring out into the lake that bordered her house. It was a place where memories lingered like the air they breathed and was bitter as it was sweet in bringing in prominence the change in their situation.

"Rehan" She called out in a soft voice, not wanting to start the dreaded conversation but unable to stand there and watch a mockery of their memories.

"Geet" He turned around slowly, with such pain in his eyes.

His eyes were always transparent, so clear and easy for her to read that she felt the pain within herself. For a moment Geet was about to raise her hand to reach out and console him but somehow the space between them was too great and the resentment too great a wall.

How did we reach this point?

"What do you want,  Rehan?" She sighed, tired and weary.

"I told you I am going away" His eyes shifted down, "I am leaving forever. But I wanted to meet you before I leave"

She expected pain and anger but the numbness that engulfed her was as consoling as it was confusing. She felt as if this was happening to someone else, a window into someone else's life.

Seeing that she wasn't going to comment, he started to talk again. "I have loved you like crazy since I was a little boy but somehow I could never be what you needed. So in many ways I don't blame you for……for what happened"

Geet felt the cold seep further in, as she heard him continue. She finally understood that he wasn't going to believe her, even if he did love her.

What is love without faith or trust? Emptiness and false promises.

Integrity, honesty and justice weren't just words for Geet Handa, they were the ideal that she tried to lead her life with. Rehan should and did know that better than anyone else, yet he doubted her.

"So…so I wanted to say that I forgive you" Rehan sighed out with frustration at her silence. "I'll forgive you for what happened with Maan. Because I love you"

Forgive? She scoffed inside, unable to believe the self-righteous words coming out of his mouth. "You forgive me?"

"Yes" He ran a hand through his hair, "and I want you to come with me to US. We can move forward."

Logically she could feel the hurt in his words but at that moment the condescension stood out, pointing the lack of trust.

And the strand that held them together snapped, breaking the bond.

Geet didn't reply, just stood up and started to walk. She could hear Rehan call her from behind, entreating her to turn around but she walked.

Maybe I can go far away….far away.

-----------------------

PRESENT:

There were days when she wanted to run away, far away from the madness in her life.

Yet there would be no escape, for she was intrinsically connected to him and this place. In order to leave, she would need to break all these ties.

We can run away from the world but how does one runaway from themselves?

So she returned back home as usual, having cooled down and collected herself again.

Walking gingerly back into the room, she wasn't surprised to see Maan sitting on the bed. He had the same expression as he did before she had left; pain, anger and helplessness.

But there was also concern on his face, her heart told her while her mind could only see the unbending anger.

Sometimes words were not required in a moment and sometimes there could be no words. Both could've started screaming at each other but at that particular moment they just stared into the other's eyes.

How am I this heartless? Geet questioned herself, When did I become so dark that I abhor happiness?

It was the last thought before Maan stood up and in a fluid movement had her in her arms. Before she could pull away or even blink his lips were over hers, kissing her with all the love and angst he had within him.

And why doesn't the heat of you that melts me with its touch take away the coldness of anger?

The taste of him was achingly familiar as it was intoxicating. No one else could ever make her feel this way; the sensation of flying while having her feet on the ground, the feeling of breathlessness while breathing through him and the love that manifested itself physical.

The firmness of his lips, strong but supple, made her lips open the tiniest bit but he took advantage by pressing in more till there was nothing but the sensation of drowning within him.

He was her addiction, just as she was his obsession. Intertwined in a relationship that was both tainted and pure, strong as it was weak. And this kiss reminded her of all that, how inescapable this connection was.

Recollections their first kiss came rushing back to her even as her hands clenched to hold back the tide of feelings that made her pulse with love and desire.

Why can we not turn back the clock to a sweeter time?

-----------------------

PAST:

She had no idea where she was going but it didn't matter. At this moment she wanted to be far away from everyone around her.

Away from her parents with their sympathetic gazes.

Away from Rehan with his love and doubts.

She just wanted to escape from the drama that enveloped her life.

Somehow before she knew it she was in her office at Khurana Enterprise. Blinking in surprise, for she couldn't even recall getting there, she looked around in silence.

For some reason the silence here was comforting, lulling her into a false sense of security.

But the peace didn't last, for she felt a hand on her shoulder. Reluctantly she turned around to meet Maan's gaze.

She saw the tightening of his jaw as he saw the tears stream down her face, tears she hadn't even realised were pouring.

"Don't…..please don't" He whispered in a hoarse voice, absolutely devastated to see her in such a state. "I can't bear to see you like this…."

"I….I am nothing" She had a bleak look in her eyes, "Take away my dignity and I am nothing……nothing"

"You….you are everything" He had never meant anything more. Something must have happened to her but at that moment he just wanted to sooth her.

In a move so swift and done without thought, he lurched towards her till their lips were locked together.

It was like touching a livewire, burning and jolting Geet. Nothing had every felt the way his lips felt against hers. He tasted like the headiest whiskey, deep and smooth even as the taste burnt in its beauty.

She wanted to stop and she wanted it to last forever. This feeling of floating, while his lips anchored her went beyond any other experience.

Maan had dreamt about this kiss but nothing could have prepared him for the sheer perfection. She was honey and spice, sweetness and darkness rolled into a kiss that he didn't want to stop.

With a groan that expressed the pent up feelings he had,  he pulled her body flush against his. She fitted like a key that was meant to be with him.

-------------------------------

AUTHOR's NOTE:

I am so so sorry for the delay...it really couldn't be helped.
But luckily my laptop is alright. However I lost all my stories...so things will take time to write.
Hope you all enjoyed!

PLEASE DO COMMENT and press the LIKE button!!

Nothing motivates me as much as reading your comments!😃

-SanjanA

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
r dear
finally you update
and its me who first
its going to get some time to back in hosh
after that i give you one long comment also
Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 12 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail