Fir bhi uske Kitne saare LIKER the ... Dhaat Chi Haat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

more than 1 lakh hits on you tube🀣
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sachi16

Hello ji... Noori ji...

First of all... We are not Bashers... Neither We are bashing... 😊

I was a regular SGP Viewer... I am sad that SGP ended... but it has to end one day or the other... and we all are Grown-ups... we don't crib over SGP's ending... neither we go all Hullabo to stop SGP... 😊 We had accepted that SGP is gonna end the day TellyBuzz article came... 😊

We are not here to bash the show coz it replaced SGP... as I said we are Grown-ups and Mature Ppl... We thot to give this show a try as it's Hatss-off production and this production has given shows like Khichdi, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai in the past... πŸ˜ƒ

but sorry to say Being Gujarti... I don't like Indian TV making fun of our culture... SNS already has ruined Gujarati's image... this show is doing the same... We are not the OTT ppl like what SP is showing... hence, we said it's ghatiya..  

I don't see any comments of our offensive... we all have commented within IF boundries... 😊 hence,please stop calling us bashers...

word...dont worry most probably we are not going to come here from tomorrow...baki humara kuch pata nahiπŸ˜‰
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hello guys waiting for this so long time..

and i got only last ten minutes ..waiting for ..links to see first half...

hope it will be fun journey with all of you...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by raginisharma - 12 years ago
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@All of you who replied - Hey guys, didn't know that it was because of the way they showed Gujju people. I myself am sure SGP was way better, but just sayin that you should move this topic to members lounge, sgp forum or somethin so EDSKHPH fans don't get offended πŸ˜Š