|Kolaveri With The Crazies-April!|

dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
https://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/714/714989pekxp9bo5z.gif

*The CC's dance in*
Rani: Did you HEAR? The candy cane man is coming to visit us! 😲
Suvi: *drops the bananas in her hands* WHAT? Why? 😲 It's not...😲
Shareen: 😲 It can't be!
Yuvika: It shouldn't be! 😲
Jot: ..What? 🤔 I'm confused.
Zunni: I think they were gonna say it's not Monday. 🤔
Shareen: And you'd expect the seniors to be smarter than us.
Radha: It's not Christmas. We know. 😳 And i don't believe he's coming for a visit. 😳
Sami: I don't get it. It's the Kolaveri with the Crazies-APRIL EDITION. Why are we talked about the Candy Cane man? And isn't he suppose to be evil?
Jot: Kay, the first part i understand. But since when is he EVIL? 😳
Stuti: ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT! This conversation is DONE. Do you hear? D. O.N.E MEANS DONE! 😳
Yuvika: Sweetie, don't teach me how to spell done. I teach people. 😳
Shareen: I'm gonna like, do one tiny thing. *pulls the curtains down*

https://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/230/230309j3h5wkrush.gif

Neha: Our first segment is A Pranks Guide brought to you by your own Prank Guru!
Shareen: And then we have the Top 5 funniest scenes from Tellywood shows!
Suvi: After that, we have A Feedback segment!
Rani: And then we end with A Funny Pick-Line game!

https://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/230/230309j3h5wkrush.gif

Zunni: And that is our Kolaveri With The Crazies-April Edition!
April Showers, Bring May flowers? Nope. 😃 April's a Kolaveri, May's a Kolaveri too. 😃
Radha: *cringes* That was terrible. Enjoy KWTC everyone! 😃


https://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/714/714989pekxp9bo5z.gif

Created

Last reply

Replies

18

Views

2.2k

Users

16

Likes

110

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#2


Warning: If you want to get inspired from the stunts we CCs play on each other, be ready to face consequences.

Scene: The Crazies have arranged a small party at Radha's house to celebrate the success of their KWTC Series.

*Jot and Suvi walk towards the venue*
Suvi: *Notices Jot is looking down and seems to be sad* How come our very own Jot became so silent😲
Jot: Shut up Suvi! You realize life is so full of ups and downs?
Suvi: Ya so🥱 *turns to jot while walking straight*
Jot: So what? I decided to..

*Suvi bumps into an old man whose reading a newspaper*

Man: Are you blind?😡 *walks away*
Jot: 🤣 So I decided to have some mischief🤣
Suvi: I am going to take revenge for this, mind you😡

*They are almost at Radha's place*

Suvi: Jot..
Jot: *Turns to Suvi and unknowingly steps on a banana peel and skids.*
Suvi: I was telling you to just mind your step, you know🤣 *runs inside laughing*

Radha: Awww Suvi, your here dear 🤗
Shareen: Did you smell laughing gas😕
Suvi: Radha🤗 Shareen, no just..

*Jot comes in angrily*

Jot: I am not going to leave you Suvi😡
Yuvika: Whats-with-your-hair?
Jot: I fell down

Suvi: She slipped on a banana peel
🤣

*Shareen Radha and Yuvika start laughing*

Shareen: Jot, you should look down while you are walking! *pulls a chair to sit*

*Stuti pulls back the chair and Shareen falls down*

Stuti: And you need to check whether you are sitting on a chair or falling on the ground🤣
Yuvi: Padhariye spammerji, why are you so late?
Rani: We were drooling about our favorites while coming here! In the meanwhile I played two-three pranks with the trespassers!
Stuti: Yuvi di, you should thank God that we are safe! The way Rani created havoc on the streets, we would have been in the police station!
Yuvika: Why?😲 What did she do?

*Rani is about to say something when Radha cuts her*

Radha: I don't want to know😳 You will spoil my other CCs!

*The crazies here an some sound but are unable to trace it's source*

Yuvika: What the hell is that😕
Shareen: I think that's some kind of odd music! Ask Radha, we are at her place😳
Radha: So? I don't have any alarm clock at my place😳
Rani: How do you manage to wake up in the morning then? *coughs*
Jot: Guys😳 *ouch* This ring is hurting me! Will you all find the source of this noise first😳

*There's a mad rush to find out the stupid alarm clock and shut it, when Aashifa and Zunni enter*

Aashifa: 🤣
🤣 The musics lovely no?
Suvi: Are you an alien?
Zunni: No, we can't hear it actually
🤣
Stuti: Why😲 Are your ears getting weak? Or did you suddenly go deaf?
Aashifa: No, coz we knew the alarm's gonna ring! So we have cotton buds on!
🤣

*Sami enters with the sound producing gadget*

Sami: My ear hurts!
All CCs: So does ours😳
Radha: Gosh! You'll are the craziest lot I have ever met*nods*

Shareen: This is nothing! I once attached chewing gun on someones hair! She had a tough time getting it out!
🤣
Suvi: I had replaced someone's shampoo with green hair dye
🤣
Jot: I am no less hmph! I stuck fresh god poo on the inner side of my friend's car handle!
🤣 When she tried to sit inside, she got it covered on her hand🤣
Stuti: Well, I am not that evil😳 I just made my friend skid on road and made her fall head on in a pool of cow dung
🤣

*After some time, Radha gets in some snacks and the CCs hog on them*

Sami: Radha, why aren't you having?
Radha: Coz I know what's it made up of😈
All CCs: W-H-A-T?
Radha: You'll think only you'll can play pranks huh?

Edited by -Stutz- - 14 years ago
curledup thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#3



Thank you for that lovely introductory post 😃 Now moving on lets discuss the five funniest scenes in serials we watch.




*Stuti and Jotso come in, Aashifa is flicking channels on the TV*
*Aashifa looks up*


Aashi: Hey guys. 😃
Jotso: Hey Aashi, what you doing? 😃 *stuti and her and come sit next to her*
Aashi: I am flicking through the channels to find something funny 😆
Stuti: Jot lagta hai Aashi has lost it.
Aashi: Shut up stuti, its April, meaning the month of humor 😆
Stuti: Ohh! 😳
Jot: Hey hey hey flick to ZEE Tv they are showing re-runs of Punar Vivah. 😃
Aashi: Fine *Changes channel*

-2 minutes later-

All three are 🤣 🤣 🤣

Aashi: Did you see the way he had no clue what to do with the condoms? 🤣
Jot: And then when he was pretending to freeze? 🤣
Stuti: Episode 39 is hilarious 🤣 well at least the first minute 🤣 🤣


*Suvi walks in*

Suvi: What are you lot laughing about? *She sits on the sofa, squashing us*
Jot: Aashi rewind it and show her 🤣
Suvi: *watches the scene* 🤣 🤣 🤣 Aww look at her face, she looks petrified 🤣
Stuti: GUYS! talking of funny things has anyone seen the 'Swami' scenes of IPKKND? 🤣
Suvi: Oh yeah yeah, Arnav's face throughout the whole thing is just LOL 😆
Jot: Wait what happens? 😆
Aashi: Here *logs on to laptop and shows Jot on youtube*

Jot: O.M.G his face? 🤣 🤣
Stuti: NO swami 🤣
Suvi: 🤣 🤣
Aashi: 🤣 🤣 🤣

*Yuvika walks in*

Yuvi: Guys whatever it was couldn't have been that funny 😡 you lot are so loud, We could hear you in the hallway 😡 our apartment neighbors complain enough as it is 😕
Aashi: Chill Yuvi, chaal acha tu bhi bhata, the funniest scene you've seen in a serial.

Yuvi: *Looks to the right remembering* 🤣 🤣
Aashi: Why is she laughing? *looks to the rest*
Suvi: Pagal ho gayi hai 🤪
Jot: *smacks suvi on the back* Chup kar 😳
Yuvi: No no guys 🤣 the first ever episodes of EMMBH when Maanvi is Jeevika and Virat is Viren and he says 'aap loog theen hai kya?' 🤣 🤣

Everyone just laughs along with her 🤣 🤣

Edited by curledup - 14 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/683/683441kdiliv1e8j.gif


Hello IF-ians! The CC team is now asking for help from you! We need feedback.
On what? Us. Our posts. And suggestions for what kind of posts you're hoping for in the future! If there's something we're lacking in, do let us know! We'd be more than glad to fix it. This is our 4th KWTC thread and we'd like to ask you all, what about KWTC have you liked so far? What don't you like and what would you like to see?


https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/629/629854qpx44pjq53.gif


I like:
I dislike:
I would like to see:

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/629/629854qpx44pjq53.gif


I like:
I dislike:
I would like to see:


https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/629/629854qpx44pjq53.gif

Send in your feedback to the account crazycreative! We look forward to reading your suggestions and feedback.

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/683/683441kdiliv1e8j.gif
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
Scene: Night Club, a group of 4 male friends are chilling at the bar and trying to grab the attention of 4 beautiful girls who are refusing to give up their "playing hard to get" act.

Tez Talwar Larke (Guys) are: Stutinder (Stuti), Suvesh (Suvi), Randaas (Rani), and Jotish (Jot)

Meethi Churiyan (Girls) are: Shareen, Sami, Radha and Yuvika

The guys have wasted 2 hours trying to attract the attention of the girls, so they decide to use formula no. 420 of the "how to patao and manao your girl" book:
Yes, guys being typical guys decide to use some funny pick up lines to get their girl, hoping their pick up lines will make the girl laugh so that they can succeed with the "Hasi toh Passi" phrase.
So let's see how far the guys get in getting their girl?.
Stutinder: (walks up to Shareen) Excuse me? (Shareen turns her attention to Stutinder) Can I have directions?
Shareen: Yeah sure, to where?
Stutinder: To your heart! (Smiles)

Shareen gives Stutinder a disgusting look and walks away.

Suvesh: Hey! Are you trash?
Sami: (Shocked) excuse me?
Suvesh: Because i'd like to take you out tomorrow night? (winks)
Sami: (pours orange juice over suvesh) now that's what I call TRASH! and your place is in the DUSTBIN!
Randaas: Excuse me?
Radha: Kya re?
Randaas: Mera dil tere pe fida re
Radha: (rolls her eyes) Excuse me?
Randaas: Kya re?
Radha: (Shows her mangalsutra) main pehle se shaadi shuda re

Before Randaas can make a quick exit, Radha's husband punches Randaas and the couple leave the club while Randaas tries to find his way to the exit with 1 black eye.

Jotish: Hey! see my friend over there?
Yuvika: (Looks towards Jotish's group of friends) yeah
Jotish: He wants to know if you think I'm cute
Yuvika: (signs and rolls her eyes) See that man dressed in a black suit over there?
Jotish: (Looks towards a man dressed in a black suit) Yeah
Yuvika: He's my bodyguard and if you don't leave within the next second, he will make sure you end up in ICU.

Jotish gulps and makes a quick exit.

Clearly the "Tez Talwar Larke" weren't as "Tez" as they thought they were, so let's help them out by giving them some funny pick up lines they can use to manao/patao these meethi churiyan?

Yes crazy IFians, all you got to do is come up with a funny pick up line for the person above you? so the first person who posts after this topic, will provide a funny pick up line for me? and so on...

So what are you all waiting for? Put on your thinking caps and come up with some hilarious pick up lines to use?. You can even use ones that others have used on you.
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 14 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
Enjoy this months edition guys!!
-Sara. thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
ROFL! The EHM lines were to funny!
I always look forward to you guys! I can understand why you guys
are the crazy creatives!
You guys enlightened my mood today! thanks! 🤣
curledup thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#8
^^ Aww thank you so much! that means so much to us all <3
-Araina- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#9
Awesome!! Will be back with it :p
OKOPPFE6BUZZFI2G thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#10
You crazies are making me crazy!🤣
I love you people!<3 How do you always come up with such amazing stuff!?🤣
Feedback Baad Mein?
Too lazy abhi!😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".