SASURAL GENDA PHOOL-etched in my memory forever :)

Ankita09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
okay, so frm my display pic u can  get ur doubts confirmed dat i happen to be from ipkknd forum and a follower of some other show ..but SGP has been in my top 3 since d day it started...i loved d freshness it created in  an ill old fashioned star plus  channel dat had nothing for my generation to crave for or feel crazy abt ,simply put ,star plus b4 airing sasural genda phool had useless shows running like mad...and when i saw SGP..for dose beautiful 20 min , i used to soak in badi ma's epic dialogues,suhana's immaturity  and  d whole family's bond and chemistry into my memory for ever. im gona miss a show where dere was no vamp,no histrionics,no drama nautanki,mangalsutra sindoor ki baad and bhayanak make up  ,melodramatic monologues and stupid situations,dis was a path breaking show for  indian television,no vamps wao?? ever thought star plus cud cum up wid such a concept?? i was  surprised ..every human has 2 sides,1 is gud ,1 is bad..dey played wid both d sides and hence dey never required a negative character...

badi ma..wao supriya ji..u were born to be badi ma...her dialogues were so sensitive and  loyal to life dat one feel deprived of not having her in ur home..:) d whole family wid dere gimmicks n comedy make my day cum alive..suhana...ur something...loved her dressing,dialogues,expressions..ishaan...simple,regular,and so cute and above all.."believable"..im gona miss d "believable" essence of dis how..this show was so  grounded to reality.

characters and dialogues,dress ups and set ups..every thing was so ordinary as promised and believable..dis is how we are ,dis is how dey showed..and i loved every bit of it !!!
d background score..of old classic vintage feeling...like everything is fine..take wat life gives u ...dat sort of feeling a simple flute  music used to stir in me..im gona miss dat...oh wao...so much to miss and so much to remember ..sasural genda phool..congratulations to ur historic run..and we must expect u to cum back wid season 2...u must cum back..we love u ..:)

and thank u for sparing some tym on reading an outsider's post...but  im as much a fan of SGP as u guys ..so kudos to us,d loyal followers..:)

SGP WE'L SERIOUSLY GONA MISS U LIKE HELL...DERE IS JUST NOTHING LIKE U ..:)