Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Aaah effin luved this updatee<3
GURTI.DD.THANK YOUU SO MUCHH FOR MAKING THOSE!!<3
aaah loved all the avis you made on them especially the gurti moment you chose :') haaaye that was one beautiful gurti moment<3 both dancing & feeding each other *sigh* I miss those days so bad,using one of them<3 ther so gawjuss I couldn't resist using one๐Ÿ˜ณ Yayy DD avis<3 haaye she'z just perfect & a stunner!!๐Ÿ˜ urghh I so don't want her opposite VD I mean she deserves better!! Aha I just realised that the DD avis was from this years birthday & gurti was from last years :P anyways the Barun avis came out fabb<3 aaah BS & DD in a show together would luk oooft but ofcourse I'm a gurti & saran shipper first๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ SA & Kryan came our beautz๐Ÿ‘ amazing stuff savyy๐Ÿ‘
FJkhushbu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesum stuffs savy...
love DD n gurti's avi most :D
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG Savy totally Rockinggg update evrything is totally smashinggg esp the gurti avis just drooling over them, and the SA one is soo gorgeous and the arhi one its totally awesomeee esp the colouringg and then the Barun stacked one is totally out of the world!!!!!!!!
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey canu make 100*100 avis of this one
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Stacked 

Stacked 

Nian 

Sigs (they're all ugly and they are really old stuff)

My sigs are horrible/terrible i've avoided making them for so long but x_x 

Edited by ArShiGurTiKaSh - 12 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love all ur work Savy. I shall be coming back for more. Keep it up. ๐Ÿ‘
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Savy๐Ÿค—

Isssh, what a gorgeous update sweetie. ๐Ÿ˜

Today's finger scene Avi'sa re so beautifully done. love the coloring endless. the big AVi is truly so fascinating. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

>> Effing EPIC. Gosh1 I don't have words to say man, this is killer. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Black'n'white touch up GIF is also so awesome. <33

>> Eeeks! * Jumping and screaming * This is simply breathtaking. Whoaaa , the coloring is fantabulous. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Barun looked so hot and delicious today , although i know my poor baby is under the weather and i pray he gets back to his normal health soon. =( 

All the below Avis have been done so amazingly and prettyfully. loved the whole bunch of it. Your coloring is magnetic savy and I love you for this. =P EPIC and EPIC!
Barun's siggies are so dazzling and fantastic, love 'em and Nian siggy is so hot. They're seductive together, indeed. <33

Thus , Stunning update savy, You' Rock! ๐Ÿค—

Edited by PinkCinderella - 12 years ago
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing amazing amazing amazing update!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMFG update..loved it sooo
loved these..
BammySammy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
savy have u forgotton me :( we still havent chatted propaley and to get to know each other better
u never msg or chat to me on tumblr or twitter
and i worked soo hard on ur cover banner for ur first page and u havent even used it.. :(