NilayB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

(After today's show of "chauvinism" This long lost post still holds true. For those who didn't recollect, it was just before the 1st intercourse)

"Ok. So let me begin by flash-backing. Let me recall, when was the last time Ishaan talked aggressively to Suhana. Let me think… … … … … … Ah! (Ishaan-Sonali-Suhana) But I thought that was "THIS IS IT"  moment for Ishaan, so not counted. Let me go back a little … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …  O O! Never, I think.

Ok. Let's approach from a different direction. Let me recall, when was the last time Suhana made a mistake(would be the mildest word to be used for Suhana's  mis-doings). Let me think … … … … … …  "THIS IS IT" moment is negated earlier … … … Maa,… … … Meethi, … … … Disha, Rajni, … … … Disha & Rajni, … … … Sid. Quite a few.

Never did he dare impose anything on Suhana forcefully. He always talked her out, reasoned her out calmly always letting her choose whatever she wanted

The only thing that seemed to have changed Ishaan's stance seems like the 3 words "I Love You". He seems to have found the courage. He had strength, but courage is what he gained when Suhana started reciprocating his feelings. And when she finally sealed the deal from her side, a kind of complacency grew in between them from Ishaan's side. It's like he has got the confidence to test the coefficient of elasticity of their "Rope of Relationship" ("Rishton ka Dhaga ")

It was a coincidence that just 3 days ago I saw SGP re-run in which Ishaan consoles Suhana & says "Yeh pyaar bhi kitna ajeeb hota hai na, Insaan ko kamjor bana deta hai ". Yes Ishaan, in this male dominated world, it's the women who grow weaker. It's like, when the opponent waves the white flag, u specifically pick up the gun & fire.

For many of u including me that thought Ishaan was soft-spoken, calm, rational & DIFFERENT, well, MEN WILL BE MEN.

P.S.:- #PunIntended"