Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
@BoldOriginally posted by: fly_chick
Hey guys
It's very rare onTV, that you witness a jodi with such a strong fan following before even doing any scenes together that it's overwhelming- Raghav and Sia. I'm a fan aswellSo I want to ask you all-what's the appeal of the JodiFor me it's HC who has amazing chamistry with his co-stars hence I know him and Sriti will Rock- Both are exceptionally talented😛.I'm loving this show- it's the first time that I love a villian on a show-Viraj (KB is awesome).So what are your reasons for wanting them together?