Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Fatima- Thanks a lot for the link.. And call me Nisha ðŸ˜Š... I hope absence/distance will make the heart go fonder too... I thought Sandhya would need her IPS academy mates to make her realise how attractive he is with a spot of jealousy...But sooner is better ðŸ˜ƒ

@luvpiyaabhay- Thanks 

@Sajanluv14- Please join the leydij group who will be descendng en masse to cheer Suraj ðŸ˜†
Edited by navyaalex8 - 12 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ayye!   poor Sandy!  ðŸ˜†  I'm available to give her some helpful pointers as to how to manao Suraj.

1. Watch all previous SurYa clips on youtube  (which I did after Friday's super duper episode)

2. Scratch all slipping and falling tricks

3. Pay special attention to all his daydreaming scenes

4. Enlist Chotu's help. That lil master is priceless.

err...the rest I leave to Sandy, coz I'm pretty sure girl has a few moves of her own we haven't seen yet!
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with your post. It's so hard to see him get hurt, but she has also been badly hurt by his family.
I hated watching him cry, she needs to quickly realize that he is her biggest supporter, he may not be able to say it yet, but he loves her with his whole heart and will always be there for her.😭 

navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

ayye!   poor Sandy!  ðŸ˜†  I'm available to give her some helpful pointers as to how to manao Suraj.

Take a number  and get in line ! ðŸ˜†

I think asking Chhotu for pointers is a gr8 idea...He seems to be a love-guru!
Edited by navyaalex8 - 12 years ago
xyyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyaalex8

He was confused and hurt at Sandhya's words yesterday...Yes she was upset and she was overdue to vent her feelings...Still, those words sowed a seed of change in him (and not for the better)...

His confidence as a husband was shaken because he cannot see how Sandhya can take pride in being called a halwai's wife... 

But discovering the divorce papers completely devastated him...Poor Suraj ji...

Very true. Sandhya's latest outburst has left a deep impact in Sooraj's heart. something inside him has just changed. sandhya's actions are also confusing to him. he doesn't know what's in her heart. if he goes near her she goes far away and if he goes away from her she goes near him. this type of action is utterly confusing to not only sooraj but also to me as well. i mean if you like the guy stop behaving like a stranger and if you don't like him in romantic way then stay away from him. stop sending wrong signals.

Not only he was confused and hurt before, now the divorce papers have just shattered him to pieces. After sandhya's conversation with preeti where she says she is going to accept this life, this house, i want to see her behaviour towards sooraj when this divorce track gets settled down. since right now sooraj is angry and upset with her sandhya is going to go after sooraj and try to do all those stuffs which will pacify him. i want to see her reaction and behaviour when sooraj again starts being lovey dovey with her. that's when we'll get to know how much she has accepted him and this life of hers and her relationship status with sooraj.
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys m a new one to dabh forum.. I jus went thro the threads i could not stop myself from posting here.. To be honest i hav been followin dabh for d past one week oly. Tis one week dragged me into d show so much tat i updated myself from 1st episode.. The main reason being SURAJ a man with great character he can be loved by one n al easily.. I like sandy too bcoz i can understand her.. Tough for a gal in her late teens to decide bt her dream n hubby. Still she s matured. As for suraj d person who has never said no to his wife ll giv divorce too n tis ll make her realise she s in love with him.. She s already in love but need to realise..               Sorry ppl post became too long.. @topicstarter great post beautiful analysis.. SurYa great jodi.. Fingers crossed for next week
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Caught you!! Where are you hiding rey??

If you are sorry for Sooraj, then I am sorry for him too..Fair enough?😆
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyaalex8

@coolmausam-How could you resist the tears dripping off his roman nose and his manly jaw? Well, you are a stronger woman than me hun ðŸ˜†... 

Yes am a bit Stronger woman ... ðŸ˜‰

Oho yaar Navyaa Dude , No dear I will never compromise with the looks of Leads.Every show Leads are Good-Looking , Gorgeous Ladies and Handsome Hunks.And am not watching the show for their Looks, The concept of Show was Good and am watching owing  2 dat reasons , only.

Am watching the show cing Sandy as Sandy and suraj as Suraj Not Anas, If watch him as Anas I could not enjoy the Show.I get over -sensible ,-emotional and -attached and I cant be in myself all the day I ll be surya thoughts and think of them .

So My Priority is Story and Not Looks of Anas whos portraying Suraj Character . :) :) ðŸ˜‰