My Version of Khushi's Wardrobe- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

6.8k

Users

9

Likes

26

Frequent Posters

ipkkndfan25 thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: akhushi123

i was hoping for something a little more modern for Khushi. Maybe like Khirad from Hamsafar?



Hm.. don't know what that is. *quickly googles* Ahh.. a Pakistani drama. Sorry, I'm Bengali so I didn't know about it. Anyways, I only saw like two outfits and I like them both but I think as far as the character of Khushi goes, she needs more colorful and sparkly stuff. Also, the show I think is meant to show luxury with the mansion (exception: bathroom) and Anjali and Arnav's clothes so that's why I went more opulent I guess. Personally, I prefer Khirad's clothes from what I've seen. Kinda looks like Jeevika's clothes..but better.
ipkkndfan25 thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: vicqust

love all of them,, but Khushi looks beautiful in saris.. i personally want to see her in saris

😃



Thanks for the comment! I think Khushi looks so pretty in sarees, but only in ones that are styled well and are appropriate for her age (case in point: Pink sari during the Mandir scene after marriage). I think Khushi would look great in sarees that are draped like Sanaya's green SPA saree or sarees are lighter or more transparent because she is still very young.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#13
I also think khushi's wardrobe need to be changed immediately. she will really look hot in sarees with backless blouse and open hair.I really liked her getup in the SPA promotional song. what do you think?
Edited by sohara - 14 years ago
kalo_megh thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#14
they're really pretty...so much better than what she wears on the show...i think the best outfit she wore on the show was the red sari during the photo shoot..it was simple and pretty :)

<3 Barun <3
sweetfairy16 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#15

I agree with your comment about her hair...maybe she could cut it a little bit, but stll keep it long so she can do different styles with it. ALso I wish she would leave her fringe out rather than pinning it down :(

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno · 1 months ago

What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".