I know. Not in IPK Forum. That is why I said, in this chat club, that we have our own thread in.ITs a good idea, am just wondering if it would get closed coz its not related to IPK..
I think we should give it a shot !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
I know. Not in IPK Forum. That is why I said, in this chat club, that we have our own thread in.ITs a good idea, am just wondering if it would get closed coz its not related to IPK..
I think we should give it a shot !
Btw I now get Shyam's masterplan which is the zabardast twist.
Shyam and Arnav always had hots for each other. But Anjali wanted Shyam too.Arnav apne Di ke liye apna pyar sacrifice kar diya.But after bcoming Ghar Jamai, they managed to sneak glances at each otherBut now Arnav was slowly moving away from Shyam and was liking Khushi..esp since the fashion show.Shyam realised it and decided to teach Khushi a lesson and hence went as a PG and did watever he had to do to keep his Pyaar.He has the best of both worlds - Anji for Kids, Arnav for rest !!
Oh alright.. I am so blind sometimes.. Good idea.. Lets start the chat club for Get well Vibha.Originally posted by: stafhtad
I know. Not in IPK Forum. That is why I said, in this chat club, that we have our own thread in.
Then we can show equal amount of our branded love to all shows, films, people and what not.
Ok. Will let you know once done. We can keep this alive or start a new one as you suggested. I like the new one idea but probably after we are done with teh Get Well thread.Oh alright.. I am so blind sometimes.. Good idea.. Lets start the chat club for Get well Vibha.
I feel so sad for her yaar.I had dislocated my kneecap once and it was painful and i can only imagine how painful a fracture could be - atleast 10-20 times worse easilybtw I was going to suggest a new thread anyways coz the number of pages is almost nearing 100 and Its difficult to find my post among it.
Originally posted by: stafhtad
Ok. Will let you know once done. We can keep this alive or start a new one as you suggested. I like the new one idea but probably after we are done with teh Get Well thread.
I am not able to handle reading and replying in one thread. 2 or 3I will definitely be renamed as loopy !!!!
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k